X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Monty76
    • Sep 2006

latest collection reviews (in-store)

Of what you have seen in stores, what have been your favorite designer collections (this season) and what has disappointed you? (my answer is ranked based on the number of things i want to buy from each collection)

Favorites
    1. Number (N)ine - Beautiful jackets and coats, and nicely cut jeans and trousers
    2. Burberry Prorsum - Love the leather trenchcoat and jacketsand most of the other stuff i have seen
    3. Undercover - More wearable than previous seasons while still being unique
    4. Ann Demeulemeester - Love the materials and very wearble peices, but hate the prices
    5. Gucci - All the knit sweaters are beautiful and i like some of the leather jackets

On The Fence
    Raf Simons - I like some of the knitwear but some of the jackets are awful
    Junya Watanabe - Some of the army stuff is cool like the quiltedpeacoat but other than very unoriginal army stuff

Disappointments:
    Alexander McQueen - nothing interesting.. and strangely cut...
    Claok - Haven't seen anything that has caught my eye
    Dior Homme - Nothing new... very boring
    Mihara Yasuhiro - From what i have seen so far it is almost completely unwearable... too much fur and stringy stuff

• Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: latest collection reviews (in-store)

Mine is here,

http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/thread/95.aspx

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎