• Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Monoral
      • Mar 2014

@Ahimsa

Regarding to Rogue one, Glad i wasn't the only one. All my friends loves it but i kinda find it mediocre and boring and all of them call me crazy.

I dunno about Blade Runner sequel to be honest but i am cautiously optimistic.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
        I'll be pissed if Gosling ends up being a replicant. Also, I can't figure out anything from the trailer, but I like the Atari logo.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• upsilonkng
          • May 2010

but can Atari capitalize on it??
          looking forward to new blade runner, they got the right guy to direct, i dont think anyone else could do it right if it can be done right at all, god knows judging by the Promethius he couldnt now..
          Split is terrible.
          Moonlight is WKW since WKW is the king of longing, though its not WKW because the boy gets the boy at the end, there are no happy WKW endings.

best movie ive seen recently is Yakuza Apocalpse by Miike though its a few years old.

Comment

• goldsamxo
            • Jan 2017

D23 Expo this year;

Mary Poppins Returns was announced - filming ended last week, Emily Blunt plays Poppins; movie takes place 20 years after the original.

Lion King live action was announced - Hugh Jackman is playing Scar.

Dumbo film announced - Tim Burton directing.

Star Wars Episode 8 behind-the-scenes footage was shown, film took 100 days to shoot (surprisingly short).

Star Wars - Han Solo movie is still on track for a Summer 2018 release.

Marvel showed off footage for Avenger's Infinity War - footage sees an unconscious Thor in outer space being picked up by the Guardians. Peter Parker is on a bus & his arm-hair goes up (finally Spider-sense). Black Widow is blonde & Steve Rogers has a beard now - looks like they're still on the run. Ending of the footage showed off Thanos (Josh Brolin) kicking the everliving shit out of every single Avenger.
            Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
            Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• unwashed
              • Dec 2008

Saw Alien Covenant couple days ago, I noticed that Walter was wearing Rick Owens x Adidas SS15 Superstar sock sneakers.
              Grailed link

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I think Dunkirk may actually tempt me to go to a movie theater.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gawkrodger
                  • Jun 2013

it really should. It is very, very good. When I'm down in London next week I'm going to rewatch it in 70mm IMAX

Comment

• 550BC
                    • Jan 2013

Been a while. Since I posted something in classified it only felt right to post something in other threads as well.

Saw Shot Caller last weekend. Recommended if you're into crime & drama. That movie was 100% in my element.
                    a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Law
                      • Dec 2013

Saw Mother! yesterday in the cinema, not bad at all. I won't give any clues or spoilers away, but I picked up on a lot of the references throughout the film. It wasn't until I got home and read what and who everybody represented did I become even more impressed with the film and what it did.

Comment

• Monoral
                        • Mar 2014

Yup Mother! was bonkers. I expected no less from Aronofsky.

Maybe this should be in the Anime thread but Mother! is very Satoshi Kon-esque.

Comment

• Sufi
                          • Jan 2017

Saw mother! yesterday as well and it was truly an amazing experience. Unfortunately, by the end of the movie most of the people in my theater looked confused, some booed as well. Not really a movie for the masses and many will miss the fact it is an allegorical movie.

Comment

• ahn
                            • Jul 2012

Also saw mother! this weekend.

Spent the next day slowly having it all unfold in my mind... and then felt foolish as I realised retrospectively how literal it all was.

However, I went in with zero knowledge or expectations (watched no trailers, read no reviews) so naturally I wasn't sat there deliberately trying to pick it apart as I watched it.

I enjoyed it.
                            some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• Ahimsa
                              Vegan Police
                              • Sep 2011

Saw Tom Ford's Nocturnal Animals. Meh. A Single Man was much better. I think this is a classic case of too much funding mucking up the vision. Casting Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal for it was silly.
                              StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Yes, don't give mother! spoilers away! I might actually go to the movies (shock!).

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎