Page 529 of 529 FirstFirst ... 29429479519520521522523524525526527528529
Results 10,561 to 10,574 of 10574

Thread: Carol Christian Poell

They are really nice, fairly comfortable too in my opinion. In comparison to the old ones they are very different they feel way more "squishy" while walking and also a bit bulkier,I feel that that feeling will surely disappear though after they're worn in as always with drips. I also love the fact that the shoes remain an interesting silhouette after the drips have disapeared

Thank you for your helpful response.

I'm looking to get the high top one but i am currently unavailable to visit the nearest store that has them to try them on. I wish there is a black drips version tho, not that the white is bad or anything.

Hey guys, brand new to the forum, but long-time lurker
    i just received this bucket list item (CCP 9 finger gloves)
    they fit perfectly (apart from a slightly long little finger cuff)

they're ridiculously hard to pull on though –*there doesn't seem to be an opening/loosening mechanism, so i basically had to squeeze my hand in*– is it just meant to stretch out?

All the CCP gloves have the same problem. Ridiculously hard to put on and even harder to remove. I once asked the buyer of lift Tokyo about this problem. She told me one solution is to cut loose the thread at opening of the gloves(the one at the bottom of gloves in your first image), thats what the designer told her to do if its too tight to put on.

Quote Originally Posted by darkart View Post
    All the CCP gloves have the same problem. Ridiculously hard to put on and even harder to remove. I once asked the buyer of lift Tokyo about this problem. She told me one solution is to cut loose the thread at opening of the gloves(the one at the bottom of gloves in your first image), thats what the designer told her to do if its too tight to put on.
    May I digress and say that Minami FUCKING ROCKS CCP? I don't think I've ever seen anyone, male or female, look so good in it.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I just bought my first pair of rubber drips sneakers but im unsure if I should cut the drips or leave them.
    Really strange to walk on it :-)
    What are you doing with it?Should I leave them or cut them?
    I guess you all leave them right?

Personally i prefer to wear them down myself to make them truly mine.

Don’t worry, you will wear them down very quickly. If your sneakers are from the previous iteration (AM/2524 style)I presume you want the drips back soon:) Last month I sent mine for redrip, outsole was still ok but I want them back badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Donít worry, you will wear them down very quickly. If your sneakers are from the previous iteration (AM/2524 style)I presume you want the drips back soon:) Last month I sent mine for redrip, outsole was still ok but I want them back badly.
    Really?They redrip them?Do you send them directly to CCP?
    I always thought, or read it here, that they don't do that :-/
    But thanks for your advice

Quote Originally Posted by deejames View Post
    Really?They redrip them?Do you send them directly to CCP?
    I always thought, or read it here, that they don't do that :-/
    But thanks for your advice
    They did for sure, but it was not common practice and I don’t know whether they will continue this practice or not. As a private person I don’t have direct access of course, only C.C.P. retailers have. A friend of mine who knows Sergio well asked him about this favor and Sergio hardly said yes and not from the first time, so it was complicated. Besides you never know how long the process will take (6-12 months or more). And the last but not the least you should mind the risk of unsatisfied result (in general) because re-dripping means re-dying sneakers afterwords with all that it implies. But if you still want to re-drip you should ask the retailer from whom you bought your sneakers about this possibility, and MAY BE they will request C.C.P.

Quote Originally Posted by deejames View Post
    I just bought my first pair of rubber drips sneakers but im unsure if I should cut the drips or leave them.
    Really strange to walk on it :-)
    What are you doing with it?Should I leave them or cut them?
    I guess you all leave them right?
    Honestly they felt annoying to walk in, so I cut some of the bigger drips off with a razor. They got comfortable much faster, the sole will wear flat any way so not a big deal.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

As for redrips it's almost luck base now isn't it. In my experience if you reach Daniel than it's likely to get a redrips. If you reach Simone then you can just forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    They did for sure, but it was not common practice and I donít know whether they will continue this practice or not. As a private person I donít have direct access of course, only C.C.P. retailers have. A friend of mine who knows Sergio well asked him about this favor and Sergio hardly said yes and not from the first time, so it was complicated. Besides you never know how long the process will take (6-12 months or more). And the last but not the least you should mind the risk of unsatisfied result (in general) because re-dripping means re-dying sneakers afterwords with all that it implies. But if you still want to re-drip you should ask the retailer from whom you bought your sneakers about this possibility, and MAY BE they will request C.C.P.
    Ah i understand.Thanks for that explanation.
    I bought them at Darklands.I guess they'll give a shit like they usually give a shit on costumers:)
    But I think it won't be needed to redrip them.I just wondered that its possible.

Hello everybody) I see this topic began 13 years ago) I was too small:) so I like CCP design and want to buy drip shoes. Do u have full storelist where to buy CCP