Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • itspapercut
    • Feb 2019

Hey guys. I'm looking to get a legit check and a price check on these side zips.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• supercilious
      • Apr 2014

Way back Chinorlz posted a link to an online CCP Reference application

Anyone happen to have the link?

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Reviving this thread with a question. What have folks done to repair taped seams coming undone with their CCP pieces?

In my old Atelier NY exclusive fabric taped suit, all the tape has come undone. Any recommendations on how to go about repairs (if at all possible)?

Also, what have folks been doing for dry cleaning of these garments?

Thanks in advance.
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Nickefuge
          • Nov 2014

If nobody comes up with an official / better way, you might try to go to an outdoor gear supplier and ask them about it. Many outdoor jackets have taped seams, I can imagine they’d offer repairs on them as well.
          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Thanks!
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• devour
              • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
              Reviving this thread with a question. What have folks done to repair taped seams coming undone with their CCP pieces?

In my old Atelier NY exclusive fabric taped suit, all the tape has come undone. Any recommendations on how to go about repairs (if at all possible)?

Also, what have folks been doing for dry cleaning of these garments?

Thanks in advance.
              If you have the patience and wouldnt mind spending on shipping expense, send it back to the ccp atelier, they can retape it and fix any other defects present at your request based on my previous experience.

Comment

• unwashed
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by devour View Post
                If you have the patience and wouldnt mind spending on shipping expense, send it back to the ccp atelier, they can retape it and fix any other defects present at your request based on my previous experience.
                I currently have a pair of boots in repair. They're very helpful, although you do need patience.
                Grailed link

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                  I currently have a pair of boots in repair. They're very helpful, although you do need patience.
                  Agreed, the post sale customer service is excellent but patience is definitely needed. Have had boots and leather jackets repaired in the past, can take anywhere from a month to a year to get your piece back depending on your luck.

Comment

• bootsndpants
                    • Jun 2017

can attest to that as well. it takes a while to get things fixed but they do accommodate which is much more than i can say for many other "artisanal" designers

Comment

• mojo
                      • Nov 2008

Can anyone recommend a good way to get (or keep) my CCP white derbies , white? They are turning a lot more sand colour over time.
                      Last edited by mojo; 04-19-2019, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Psych Rock
                        • Apr 2019

Originally posted by mojo View Post
                        Can anyone recommend a good way to get (or keep) my CCP white derbies , white? They are turning a lot more sand colour over time.
                        Change of shades is a natural process and shouldn't be regarded as a defect, there's no way you can keep the colorway unchanged overtime, especially for white colors like 01, 03 and 33. Instead, the changes can be regarded as unique characteristics that only particular leather items can obtain.

Comment

• zeNinja
                          • Feb 2013

Any idea where to get some CCP prostehtic gloves colour 10 ??

Thanks in advance

Comment

• Monoral
                            • Mar 2014

Has anybody here had opportunity to handle In-Between drips sneakers? if so how do they stack up to the OG ones?

thank you in advance

Comment

• LeonNoah
                              • Dec 2016

They are really nice, fairly comfortable too in my opinion. In comparison to the old ones they are very different they feel way more "squishy" while walking and also a bit bulkier,I feel that that feeling will surely disappear though after they're worn in as always with drips. I also love the fact that the shoes remain an interesting silhouette after the drips have disapeared

Comment

• Monoral
                                • Mar 2014

Thank you for your helpful response.

I'm looking to get the high top one but i am currently unavailable to visit the nearest store that has them to try them on. I wish there is a black drips version tho, not that the white is bad or anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎