Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • negroygris
    • Aug 2013

Faust This guy knows how to skip in line, gotto give it up to him, I never seen anyone do it before, I thought about it and i was waiting for you to say something LOL
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• darkart
      • Jun 2011

Myself have the overlock leather in /12 in horse as well. Extreme badass tbh. Just some information, they were unable to do the overlock in Kangaroo as they replied "Leather is too thin to do overlock stitching, very easy to fall apart". Therefore if you are looking for a light jacket, go for the scarstitch. In my opinion, scarstitch is too common. If you look for something badass, my opinion is overlock or fencing or even bomber. Color 12 to myself is never dark green but a vintage black. You can sometimes see special effects on the stitching areas if you are lucky

Comment

• patR
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by jakobhetzer View Post
        I have that exact version of scar stitch (Kangaroo, color 12) and I can only highly recommend it. I love the thing. Especially perfect for the hot LA climate as it is not too thick.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/0f04c6373...lkjo1_1280.jpg
        Thank you for the contribution to the thread, which I lurk & read often, but are you really posting here under the very name you’re known for stealing [SZ cherished] brand ideas and aesthetics from, unabashedly used for furthering your own contrived personal identity & brand?

Comment

• upsilonkng
          • May 2010

Originally posted by patR View Post
          Thank you for the contribution to the thread, which I lurk & read often, but are you really posting here under the very name you’re known for stealing [SZ cherished] brand ideas and aesthetics from, unabashedly used for furthering your own contrived personal identity & brand?

theres nothing here anyone cherishes no worries...

Comment

• Law
            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by patR View Post
            Yes, because SZ'ers love a good slogan graphic T-shirt. Are are you referring to the "J" cut jeans?

Comment

• patR
              • Apr 2015

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
              http://shop.jakob-hetzer.com/
              theres nothing here anyone cherishes no worries...
              Originally posted by Law View Post
              Yes, because SZ'ers love a good slogan graphic T-shirt. Are are you referring to the "J" cut jeans?
              What I'm referring to is no longer on there..

Comment

• href:90a7
                • May 2017

Can anyone help me with IDing these? They seem odd considering that the panel in on the outside of the boot rather than the usual inside. Thanks for any help
                Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.
                Originally posted by Alesha
                Does CCP make pizza?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by href:90a7 View Post
                  Can anyone help me with IDing these? They seem odd considering that the panel in on the outside of the boot rather than the usual inside. Thanks for any help
                  https://imgur.com/a/94VMN

These are pretty old editions. You can see the sole is MUCH thicker and there are staples to bring the upper to the sole. Not your classic tornado construction or upper pattern.
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• negroygris
                    • Aug 2013

href:90a7 I think these might be from S/S 05 Collection "DISPOSSED". I have yet to find the actual collection, but they are definitely old, because these have been staple with the leather on the sole, they don't have a Goodyear welt Stitch shown.
                    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• Avi
                      • Nov 2017

I recently bought some CCP boots, and I’m unsure of the season/model/leather type as I bought them off YahooJP with no communication with the seller, figuring I’d just sell them if they didn’t work out. However, they are still beautiful boots. Could someone help me identify them? Thanks!

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

EDIT: I did a bit more digging and I believe them to be the Objectdyed Unlined Rainboot from Poell’s SS05 Collection, but I’m still unsure of the leather type.
                      Last edited by Avi; 12-21-2017, 04:50 PM.
                      IG: @avimagaram

Comment

• biglongspear
                        • Oct 2017

can anyone help me identify the season based on these pics
                        please and thanks :)

Comment

• blackfedora
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by biglongspear View Post
                          can anyone help me identify the season based on these pics
                          please and thanks :)
                          Initially produced for the 2010 collection and have been in semi-continuous production since that last collection in a variety of colours. The leather is typically kangaroo (ROOMS) as it is in the pics above.

Comment

• mikko
                            • Apr 2013

So is IN-BETWEEN the new collection finally or something more carryover-ish?

Comment

• jap808
                              • Dec 2012

Exactly my tought, when I see this
                              http://pnp-firenze.blogspot.it/2018/...en-online.html

Comment

• julian_doe
                                • Mar 2013

IN-BETWEEN, from what I understand, is a fabric being used as a temporary replacement for CORD-PTC.

Also, CCP is once again creating Denim and Knit garments. These are currently being delivered to stores/clients. The denim fabric is KIT-BW...and it is incredibly beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎