X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

Aww, and they have the overlock leather jacket in my size (48) and some lovely black carpe pants for about $700.

Too bad I don't have $4700 to spend right now [:'(]

ah well... it's a hot site!

I noticed though that the guy who was selling a CCP leather jacket on ebay was using photos from this site. I wonder if they're connected or if he was being shady. He wrote me back saying he runs the mcbrands website.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Avantster
      ¤¤¤
      • Sep 2006

Hahah damnit, a few days ago I stumbled upon Lazzari while googling 'carpe diem, chrome hearts' and I thought I could keep that site my little secret for a while!

Some great pieces in there! But personally at price levels over 2k I couldn't buy without trying them on first.. Great to look at still. They've got that crazy (human? or was it horse) hair tie there as well.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• drexl
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Aww, and they have the overlock leather jacket in my size (48) and some lovely black carpe pants for about $700.

I noticed though that the guy who was selling a CCP leather jacket on ebay was using photos from this site. I wonder if they're connected or if he was being shady. He wrote me back saying he runs the mcbrands website.

[/quote]

Did the seller on Ebay say he still had them for sale? I emailed him awhile back and he didn't respond...

Man I want that overlock jacket so bad...quite possibly the last leather jacket I would buy...after a CDiem leather shirt...and an Ann D. super-lightweight one...I'm a sad person.

Comment

• Johnny
          • Sep 2006

There's some pics of new CCP shoes in the new 10 men's fashion mag. Worn with a Junya nylon trenchcoat and tracksuit trousers.They look v nice. No prices mentioned

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="drexl"][quote user="Chinorlz"]

[/quote]

Did the seller on Ebay say he still had them for sale? I emailed him awhile back and he didn't respond...

Man I want that overlock jacket so bad...quite possibly the last leather jacket I would buy...after a CDiem leather shirt...and an Ann D. super-lightweight one...I'm a sad person.

[/quote]

haha, you and me both Drexl. That overlock jacket... i tried it on when they had one left at A... my god. I should have just run out the door with it on hahaha. It'll be one of those pieces that I will have to wait until I come across it for around $2000-3000. I can't spend more than that... it's too ridiculous.

I emailed the guy from ebay and same as you, got no response. Ah well....

I figure $2k could have gone to much better use. After all, with some smart shopping that can get you LOTS of LMaltieri/CCP/LUC pieces!

Don't worry about the wishlist you have haha. I keep telling myself "all I need is _____ and I'll be set!" but something new and awesome always shows up. Those bastards got us hooked.

I'm going to be realistic here and say I won't be content until my entire wardrobe is LMaltieri/Carpe/CCP/LUC. There. i said it. Now I'm no longer living a lie.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• khiev
              • Nov 2006

hahaha, dont forget m.a. and linea!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

touche my friend

... and i think my wallet just caught fire.

Comment

• soultek
                  • Feb 2007

I've been eyeing these boots (and the shoe version) for months now at Maxfields.. They are absolutely amazing, some of the coolest shoes I've ever seen. Not sure if I could pull them off, or maybe just not sure if I could pull off the pricetag. I think they were near 1400$

Comment

• Johnny
                    • Sep 2006

Are those the green ones? If so I have the shoe versions (coldrice has them too I think). They are amazing shoes.I don't like the boots so much myself, but the leather, and the way that it has been treated, is lovely. Llama skin aparently.

Comment

• soultek
                      • Feb 2007

wow, llama? I like the shoes more than the boots, but I couldn't find a convenient pic of them. Yes, they're the green ones. I think I'm developing a shoe fetish...

Comment

• xcoldricex
                        • Sep 2006

i've got some on the interweb somewhere. i'll dig em up and post em in here

Comment

• xcoldricex
                          • Sep 2006

Comment

• macuser3of5
                            • Sep 2006

god those are beautiful

Comment

• soultek
                              • Feb 2007

Yes! those are them.

Comment

• explicit
                                • Jan 2007

god, i really want those.
                                any chance of finding them in the equiv. of an 11us?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎