Page 101 of 528 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 10559

Thread: Carol Christian Poell

Default Re: Carol Christian Poell

Now thats a BARGAIN...

[quote user="seb"]

just in case anybody is around europe,

there`s a black CCP overlock leather jacket from S/S 2006 available at D-Magasin Milan NWT for 1300? size 52

there are also some blazers available from that season all in bright colors and this grey/blue coat where you can button up the legs to sit on it in size 50 for about 800?

regards

[/quote]

Damn good deal...too bad they don't do phone orders...

I am not who you think I am

have you tried calling?
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

[quote user="ddohnggo"]have you tried calling?
    [/quote]

Called twice and talked to two different people. Was roundly told the only way to purchase was to go to the store...[:(]

really? LAME. how did you find their number? a google search found nothing.

kind of interesting b/c some if not most european stores are always up for shipping items internationally. i got my ccp leather jacket from a store in bologna italy and they were down for the cause.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Apparently there's several ways to spell that store name...I found it under D-Magazin or something...I think they're a clearinghouse for higher end boutiques; I know they stock a lot of cheaper shirts, pants, etc, so maybe they're reluctant to open that can of worms that phone orders can be...

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

[quote user="ionn26"]Acutally Joey.. only the stiff leather is cut smaller.. the black overlock is not stiff leather and it is 'standard' size... I got the green overlock in also 52(I believe that Albert also got one in 50 or 52).. and it fits me actually tight.... [86][/quote]

you're probably right. i've only tried on the green one and the 50 was very form fitting on me. god, i wish i could just make up my fucking mind with this overlock jacket. it's either the green or black one from s/s or the black one from a/w.

[/quote]

some times you get in these dilemmas and they turn out to be rewarding blocks. because you don't spend anything. black s/s 07. what else do you really need? green / grey is cool regardless of rain problems. black, however, is eternal in these halls.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

[quote user="mortalveneer"]Apparently there's several ways to spell that store name...I found it under D-Magazin or something...I think they're a clearinghouse for higher end boutiques; I know they stock a lot of cheaper shirts, pants, etc, so maybe they're reluctant to open that can of worms that phone orders can be...
    [/quote]

at 1300 euro, you could FLY there, pick it up and fly back for a weekend and STILL save thousands.

Best weekend trip ever.

"so what did you do this weekend?"

"I flew to Milan, bought a multi-thousand dollarleather jacket for thousands less than anywhere else in the world, ate some pasta, took a photo and came back just to punch you in the face"

"you win!"

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

provided it didn't turn into:

"I flew to Milan to buy a multi-thousand dollarleather jacket for
    thousands less than anywhere else in the world, only to find it had sold in the few days I had to wait to leave, ate some pasta, took a
    photo of me crying at the store"

"you loser!"

thats true... Hahaha. I bet theyd hold it for you though if you really are considering. The amount saved is quite a lot.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

[quote user="Chinorlz"]thats true... Hahaha. I bet theyd hold it for you though if you really are considering. The amount saved is quite a lot.[/quote]

Yep. I know plenty of people who after making up their mind about buying an expensive Swiss watch make a Caribbean trip out of it. I think you save about 1+k on a 5k watch, or something like that. Same goes for taking a European delivery on one of the big three German luxury car makers - you save a few grand on the price of a car, and get to fly around autobahns for a week or two on your brand new Bimmer virtually for free.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="Chinorlz"]thats true... Hahaha. I bet theyd hold it for you though if you really are considering. The amount saved is quite a lot.[/quote]

Yep. I know plenty of people who after making up their mind about buying an expensive Swiss watch make a Caribbean trip out of it. I think you save about 1+k on a 5k watch, or something like that. Same goes for taking a European delivery on one of the big three German luxury car makers - you save a few grand on the price of a car, and get to fly around autobahns for a week or two on your brand new Bimmer virtually for free.

[/quote]

Pre-Bush fiscal idiocy, my folks bought a Volvo in Austria and took us on a seven week Euro-roadtrip with what they saved...those were the good old days...

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

"I flew to Milan, bought a multi-thousand dollarleather jacket for
    thousands less than anywhere else in the world, ate some pasta, took a
    photo and came back just to punch you in the face"

[/quote]

[74]

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

A few photos of Seal rocking (I think) some CCP:

CCP blazer

overlock blazer?

Leather coat, L shaped pants and off-white boots

It's the texture of the leather that gives it away... my god. It just takes on a life and depth when that camera flashes on it, especially the first blazer shot.

... just caught it... life and depth! how accidentally clever albert.

Wow, lookin' good. Also noted: Chrome Hearts 'The Beast' sunglasses in white mahogany wood, possibly the most expensive sunglasses in the world (second pic). They have a Carl Zeiss lens. Unfortunately the females in these photos are seriously outdressed by Monsieur Seal. Come on gals, get it together!

That's his wife Heidi Klum in the photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Where are Klum's gladwrags?

Seal, btw, is a CCP 54. I'm not the only one!
    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

The fucker is nasty. Gives Atelier lots of money though... Good thing I killed that celebrity thread, you would've ruined it for me forever!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I'd say he probably gives the Library a little more - he's good friend's with the owner. I'm pretty sure that's who introduced him to CCP.