Page 11 of 528 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Carol Christian Poell

Default Re: Carol Christian Poell

hahaha, dont forget m.a. and linea!

touche my friend

... and i think my wallet just caught fire.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

I've been eyeing these boots (and the shoe version) for months now at Maxfields.. They are absolutely amazing, some of the coolest shoes I've ever seen. Not sure if I could pull them off, or maybe just not sure if I could pull off the pricetag. I think they were near 1400$

Are those the green ones? If so I have the shoe versions (coldrice has them too I think). They are amazing shoes.I don't like the boots so much myself, but the leather, and the way that it has been treated, is lovely. Llama skin aparently.

wow, llama? I like the shoes more than the boots, but I couldn't find a convenient pic of them. Yes, they're the green ones. I think I'm developing a shoe fetish...

i've got some on the interweb somewhere. i'll dig em up and post em in here

god those are beautiful

Yes! those are them.

god, i really want those.
    any chance of finding them in the equiv. of an 11us?

Those have literally never stopped being my favorite shoes since the day I saw them.

When I saw them in person they were rather disappointing. You can't tell from pics but the heel is just way too high. The diagonal zip boots are amazing, I would get those in a heartbeat.

i'm with johnny (obviously) on this one. the shoes looked a lot nicer than the boots. no problem in my opinion with heel being too high..

It's really too bad the bottoms won't stay like that for very long.

he made a boot entirely coated in that coating.

kinda off topic, but i noticed yesterday that brad pitt is wearing an overlocked leather jacket in the new softbank ads - kinda cool.

The new CCP stock is here!! Here are the pictures of the two new CCP leather jackets. I cant decide which to get although I'm leaning towards the overlock one... problem is that it doesnt have the white stitching, but I suppose it'll perfectly complement my black ccp twist denim also w/ black stitching. The overlock is a matte soft calf leather whereas the fencing jacket is a stiffer more glossy calf leather. Overlock is $4700. Fencing is $4900.

I was also thinking that I should perhaps wait for the new M.A.+ leather jackets to come in. I dont know if A. even ordered some, but we'll see... I dont wanna blow close to 5K only to see a nicer jacket come in a couple of weeks later. Or should I simply invest the money in other goodies? What do you guys think? Anyway, without further ado:

The overlock jacket:

The fencing jacket:

i think the fencing jacket is better. but i think, you can do a lot more with 5k than buy one jacket.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Yeah, all I really need actually is a nice really slim fitted jacket (but really really nice so that I wont ever get tired of wearing it). Rick Owens's version for this season is actually perfect, but I didnt want to rush before I saw the ccp pics. It'll be nice to have some leftover to buy some ccp clothing, or perhaps some m.a.+, luc, and maybe some from Albert's shop... thanks for the advice though.

The fencing jacket looks amazing but wow, $4700! What about last seasons overlock for around $3800? (personally, that's my favorite leather jacket of all time!)
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"