X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • khiev
    • Nov 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

Ah, the fencing jacket looks quite disappointing, maybe I'll need to see more close-ups. The overlock stitching jacket looks great though, supposed to be lighter and softer. I had no idea about the paper-leather jackets, and I'm not sure if A. will carry it otherwise they would've told me about it.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Damn Lift.... their website nagivation is SO annoying! At least make the flashing, epileptic seizure inducing photo slideshow larger!

Regardless, I couldn't really see what the fencing jacket looks like in closeup, but the boots look great. I'm really curious/excited to try on all these curved legged pants he's issuing this season. The U shaped ones supposedly do the twist without the offset stitchwork. Could be very cool!

...now what are the prices?

This duffle coat caught my eye. Man.... so fucking sweet:

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• bellapietra1501
        • Sep 2006

i just talked to my friend in japan and he says that he can get a ccp 2007 lookbook for me at the end of febuary. i will definately post detailed pics from the lookbook when i receive it. cant wait!

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

I can't wait to see the lookbook.
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ddohnggo
            • Oct 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Damn Lift.... their website nagivation is SO annoying! At least make the flashing, epileptic seizure inducing photo slideshow larger!

Regardless, I couldn't really see what the fencing jacket looks like in closeup, but the boots look great. I'm really curious/excited to try on all these curved legged pants he's issuing this season. The U shaped ones supposedly do the twist without the offset stitchwork. Could be very cool!

...now what are the prices?

This duffle coat caught my eye. Man.... so fucking sweet:

[/quote]

i like this look a lot
            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Monty76
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="bellapietra1501"]

some pics of the new collection on lift. apparently he produced some shorts! im not sure but this is the first time i have ever seen ccp shorts. didnt think it was his style. the jackets look very clean. the long jackets look great as always! there is a new style of brogues that look like alfred bannisters imo but still cool. nice light color boots. the new fencing jackets looks cool but i still like the old ones better, there sleeker and more rugged. no paper-leather jackets up yet. cant wait to see those.

just a sample...

sorry about the quality. its hard to save the pics when there flashing.

[/quote]

Oh the jacket in the second picture looks promising... cant wait tosee a detailed pic of it...

Any ideaon the price range of Carol leather jackets? just to get a roughestimate... i should head to the library to take a look.. but i know i will get talked into buying somthing...

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

/\ $5k
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• designersheep
                  • Oct 2006

An online store I found today.

CLICK

They carry some really nice poell jackets (overlock leather) and other interesting stuff. The pricing makes them impossible for me to buy anything; but at least looking at those pretty pictures makes me happy. I'll only dream...

This is the first online store I've seen that carries Poell items in multiple sizes. The boots are relatively affordable at around 1000 euros, if anyone is rich enough to grab a pair :)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

designersheep, you are my new hero. The prices are "reasonable"! As reasonable as CCP can get! Even early collection overlock kangaroo leather jackets!

The overlock leather jacket from last season at 3000 euro...

I wonder if these are standard european prices. I'm sure that you get inflation from Atelier along with the poor exchange rate/heavy customs fees.... if that's true, I wonder what Carpe prices are in europe as well!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• khiev
                      • Nov 2006

yeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Thank you so much, you just made my day!

Comment

• designersheep
                        • Oct 2006

Haha,
                        good to know not everyone is as broke as I am.

I wonder whether they ship worldwide though, and the customs...

Comment

• drexl
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="designersheep"]An online store I found today.

CLICK

They carry some really nice poell jackets (overlock leather) and other interesting stuff. The pricing makes them impossible for me to buy anything; but at least looking at those pretty pictures makes me happy. I'll only dream...

This is the first online store I've seen that carries Poell items in multiple sizes. The boots are relatively affordable at around 1000 euros, if anyone is rich enough to grab a pair :)
                          [/quote]

Oh fuck yeah, CCP liquor pouch for only 700 Euros!! I guess you start drinking early in the day when you realise you paid 700 Euros for a CCP liquor pouch...

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

/\ bahahahahahahaha
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• drexl
                              • Sep 2006

I heard they come pre-filled with an artisanal, object-dyed alcoholic beverage (i.e. green St-Paddy's day beer.)

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="drexl"]I heard they come pre-filled with an artisanal, object-dyed alcoholic beverage (i.e. green St-Paddy's day beer.)
                                [/quote]

you laugh, but you can probably fill that think with liquor worth 700euros...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎