X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

I don't know whythey're being difficult for you. A guy I know in NYC just received his overlock jacket from them on monday or tuesday. My roommate orderd a pair of CCP boots from them last week as well and they got back to him with the paypal system and everything.

Maybe try again?

Best of luck. I may have to wrangle their system as well very soon!

-A

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• nairb49
      • Dec 2006

These prices are getting out of hand! Wish I could handle some CCP in person.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="nairb49"]These prices are getting out of hand! Wish I could handle some CCP in person.
        [/quote]

Sorry to hear that you can't handle neither the pieces nor the prices [:D]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• arcdxxx
          • Mar 2007

Khiev......your photos are no longer posted. Can you repost????? Would like to see the jacket on you. i just aquired the green/ grey one from Lazzarri.

Comment

• arcdxxx
            • Mar 2007

You should e-mail them instead of trying to purchase the item through the website. I purchased a CCP leather jacket from them via e-mail and paid with Paypal. Item took about a week to arrive. Shipping and customs handling is a little pricey, but still cheaper than buying the same item domestically.

Comment

• Johnny
              • Sep 2006

Khiev...he gone. Will not be posting again i suspect. How do you like the jacket? What about some pics to replace Khievs?

Comment

• arcdxxx
                • Mar 2007

The jacket kicks ass. I haven't worn it out yet; it's been too cold in NYC. I'll get some pics up soon.

The grey green is really cool.

What happened to Khiev?

Comment

• arcdxxx
                  • Mar 2007

I'm new to this forum so forgive me for not being up to speed. I just read the last post from Khiev, so i am up to date.

I really wanted to see pics of his jacket on. My only displeasure with the CCP fencing jacket is the way it fits me throgh the abdomen. i wish it were a bit more snug. Perhaps when the leather softens up a bit it won't bother me as much. I bought the size 52. They are running small this season. I tried on the 50 and 52 at A. The 50 was too small in the shoulders. The 52 fit in the shoulders but was a little loose around the midsection. After mulling it over for 3 days i decided to bite the bullet and buy it. To my shagrin, it was gone. I found it online at Lazzarri. Matteo was very friendly and accomodating.

And a general note to all:

The guys at "A" rock. Karlo and JoJo are very, very cool and have sent me photos via e-mail whenever I have asked. Also, I don't believe their prices are dramatically marked up. The increased cost over buying items direct from Italy has to do with exchange rates, import duties, etc.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

Nice pickup with the overlock!

I hope they have another 52 there... it's still on their webstore. If not.... *shakes fist* hahaha

I'm gonna place the order in probably about 1 week. Just need to save a little bit more so that the hit isn't so bad haha.

Sounds like you didn't get the discount from Lazzari? Or how much did it end up costing in the end?

The fencing jacket seems to have sold out like lightining even though I find the overlock a more... technically complex piece. I haven't seen the fencing jacket in person so I can't say for sure :( but man... the overlock is a MUST HAVE!

I have put a few Linea/CCP pieces up on my webstore to help fund the purchase... a number of the pieces already sold within 24 hours of listing.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• arcdxxx
                      • Mar 2007

I didn't buy the overlock....I picked up the fencing jacket. The overlock is killer, but I preferred last season's verion with the white stitching. The fencing jacket is probaly less versatile, but more dramamtic.

I did get the 5% discount and didn't pay the VAT. The shipping and customs handling was pricey. The total cost was $4,065. The cost at "A" (for the same jacket in black) was $4900 excluding tax. The shipping and customs facilitator charges were 363 Euro. Lazzari offered to send the jacket for the actual shipping cost, but I would have had to deal with the customs. Sounded too complicated for me so I paid the exorbinant rate. Still ended up about $850 cheaper than buying it in town. And no sales tax.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Oh very cool! Love to see photos. It is indeed a dramatic piece.

I'm gonna call Lazzari today for the overlock. I just can't decide which one I'd rather have! I'm leaning towards the gray green as I'll be in San Antonio but I love the black one as well but it's heavier.

Getting items via Lazzari is soooooo much cheaper. It's downright ridiculous. Compared to say Alan Bilzerian where the overlock is $5500 before taxes you literally save nearly $2000.

Comment

• kucejoe
                          • Sep 2006

SS07: Pictures via Runner from TFS (Thanks!)

Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

I really love all the white SS07 items. The jeans look perfect and I absolutely would kill for that belt in the middle, what a cool color.
                            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• arcdxxx
                              • Mar 2007

The belts are killer.

Comment

• Servo2000
                                • Oct 2006

Those grey lace-ups are killer.
                                WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎