• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

Re: Carol Christian Poell

[quote user="philip nod"]

sometimes i curse myself.

so at A, jetlagged, jetlagged, and pnodding through the ccp round 3 experience, i try on the invisible suit. and i sit down to try on the white bando boots for kicks and i warn my friend that im nervous that the pants will break or something, and then ripppppppppp, the jacket in a full size larger 48 rips through the armpit, not a seam, but through the fabric so it can be mended, as i reach forward to pull up the boot. so that was enough for me, the fat fuck i am, to say no no to the invisible stiff seam and hello to the soft object dyed long coat and pants. omg, the pants are amazing. both are actually comfortable, which is something i'm looking for these days....but the irony is pretty good, my fellows, no?

[/quote]

[:O] Is this a true story!?!? OMG! What I would pay to have everyone's reaction on film. Stunned faces through the store. [86] Talk about priceless.

Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="DHC"][quote user="philip nod"]

so at A, jetlagged, jetlagged, and pnodding through the ccp round 3 experience, i try on the invisible suit. and i sit down to try on the white bando boots for kicks and i warn my friend that im nervous that the pants will break or something, and then ripppppppppp, the jacket in a full size larger 48 rips through the armpit, not a seam, but through the fabric so it can be mended, as i reach forward to pull up the boot. so that was enough for me, the fat fuck i am, to say no no to the invisible stiff seam and hello to the soft object dyed long coat and pants. omg, the pants are amazing. both are actually comfortable, which is something i'm looking for these days....but the irony is pretty good, my fellows, no?

[/quote]

[:O] Is this a true story!?!? OMG! What I would pay to have everyone's reaction on film. Stunned faces through the store. [86] Talk about priceless.

[/quote]

[86] it's not funny, but it's funny. pnidz, you better send that shit back to CCP. As a matter of fact, us being a 2nd google result, I bet they read the forums. We should have a CCP customer feedback thread [87] SZ can be a portal for the CCP return department. Customer care is important!

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

I gotta say.. the irony is quite something Pnids. I had to laugh.

But... as you noted, t'was not a seam!

The invisible seam holds strong.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

now i want those pants. i hope they're sold out.
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

Thanks god i didnt order the invisible seam jacket, but a regular one made of the same fabric...
            Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

^ I think it was the fabric that ripped though, not the seam :P

so I was able to try a grail of mine, this jacket:

the texture was awesome and so were the seams. and sadly, it didn't fit me at all. a 48 was impossible in the shoulders/arms/back, a 50 waswide in the body. [:'(]

anyway, L'eclaireur has this.. and a growing selection of shirts including a jointed elbow one in grey, andquite a bit of older stuff.they even had a grey checkered shirtwhich I have from s/s 07. overall The Library seemed to have more new stuff.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• osn19
                • Feb 2007

So are you saying that you ripped the invisible seam suit the first time you put it on ???

I really want to know, because that would confirm the feelings of "fear" I had when I tried it on. And it would definitly help me forget about this beautiful suit :)

[/quote]
                Originally posted by blacksuit
                wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• theaddict
                  • Apr 2008

Yeah Pnod, please provide some details, did the fabric rip or the seam?

I cant believe its the fabric since it is superthick or at least not thinner than from previous seasons

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

yes my friends

pnod had not yet purchased the suit, thankfully, but imagine you are making a pre olympics phelps freestyle stroke (in fear) and the fabric rips through the armpit. ironically there is no armpit!!? literally, there is no armpit in the jacket, the armpit is invisible, so it was the fabric connecting the shoulder to the back by way of the invisible lake of the armpit. oh and it was so loud i nearly shit myself.

stunned faces were all around, as this unexpected 3rd round knockdown, had to be seen to be believed. the staff got out the tape, and spent hours pouring over the stroke and the stroke as i hit the deck, or had I taken down the invisieam? i moved on quickly though, the suit, already stiff like a frankenstein corpse, ( lest we forget my luck w the stitch on the gloves?!) will surely be resurrected by one who does not expand like the hulk w jet lag.

those object dyed pants are so amazing that i put them on w the goddam cobain converse shoes and that was one for the ages....they're punk ccp pants because the are (pause for the tear) soft...

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Avantster
                      ¤¤¤
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]^ I think it was the fabric that ripped though, not the seam :P

so I was able to try a grail of mine, this jacket:

the texture was awesome and so were the seams. and sadly, it didn't fit me at all. a 48 was impossible in the shoulders/arms/back, a 50 waswide in the body. [:'(]

anyway, L'eclaireur has this.. and a growing selection of shirts including a jointed elbow one in grey, andquite a bit of older stuff.they even had a grey checkered shirtwhich I have from s/s 07. overall The Library seemed to have more new stuff.[/quote]

cool, was Nathalie there? I tried that blazer on too, but was far too long on me.

did you see the crazy hooded leather jacket? I tried it on, and it's like a serious piece of armour! I also wonder if the current season jointed elbow leather jacket is still there.

I also loved the cire trudon candles there, should have bought one!

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

yes my friends

pnod had not yet purchased the suit, thankfully, but imagine you are making a pre olympics phelps freestyle stroke (in fear) and the fabric rips through the armpit. ironically there is no armpit!!? literally, there is no armpit in the jacket, the armpit is invisible, so it was the fabric connecting the shoulder to the back by way of the invisible lake of the armpit. oh and it was so loud i nearly shit myself.

stunned faces were all around, as this unexpected 3rd round knockdown, had to be seen to be believed. the staff got out the tape, and spent hours pouring over the stroke and the stroke as i hit the deck, or had I taken down the invisieam? i moved on quickly though, the suit, already stiff like a frankenstein corpse, ( lest we forget my luck w the stitch on the gloves?!) will surely be resurrected by one who does not expand like the hulk w jet lag.

those object dyed pants are so amazing that i put them on w the goddam cobain converse shoes and that was one for the ages....they're punk ccp pants because the are (pause for the tear) soft...

[/quote]

I fear the moment my order arrives and i try it on the first time...will post my experience...

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

damn, now i want to try on those object dyed pants. i'm not sure why i chose to try on the attachment j-jeans instead (they were sub par). the object dyed pants are the same cut as the non-slim rain pants?

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

what are the non slim rain pants?

these are slim, super perfect.

tried on those jpants too, less than impressed...a good pair to throw around i guess. i have the ccp twist overlocks and i think thats all the twist i need.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

the rain pants came in two versions: non-slim and slim. the ones A have/had left were the slim ones.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

[quote user="Avantster"]cool, was Nathalie there? I tried that blazer on too, but was far too long on me.

did you see the crazy hooded leather jacket? I tried it on, and it's like a serious piece of armour! I also wonder if the current season jointed elbow leather jacket is still there.

I also loved the cire trudon candles there, should have bought one![/quote]

yea

I saw the jacket, looked pretty crazy! should've tried it on actually. I think the newer jacket is there still. they had quite a few blazers, mostly older ones.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎