X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

[quote user="philip nod"]the ccp breadstick o.d. trousers from A are the best carol pants i've ever worn, better than the rain. i'm wearing them again today :)
    [/quote]

man, you're an enabler. thankfully, the size 50 is gone, but might be returned at some point. ugh, i really shouldn't spend 1060 on pants.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Re: Carol Christian Poell

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

[quote user="philip nod"]the ccp breadstick o.d. trousers from A are the best carol pants i've ever worn, better than the rain. i'm wearing them again today :)
      [/quote]

man, you're an enabler. thankfully, the size 50 is gone, but might be returned at some point. ugh, i really shouldn't spend 1060 on pants.

[/quote]

not just pants. PANTS. object dyed, overlocked, taped seam PANTS.

must find the matching jacket.

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

[/quote]

Yeah, enlighten me with some fit pics please!!![B]

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

[quote user="xadam"][quote user="ddohnggo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

EFFFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUu

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

[quote user="xadam"][quote user="ddohnggo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

WTF??? I WANT TO SEE PICS NOW!!! I am feeling my addiction coming out again. Though i had it sorted with my last purchases which didnt arrive yet...

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

the pants are basically cut similar to the rain trousers. they're object dyed gray and the waistband has this burnt color to it. it's pretty gnarly. i totally missed the other details like the taped seams (i'm assuming at the hem?) and the overlocked stitch.

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

Didnt see the rain trousers yet in person:)

How is the fabric, thick or thin? Means thick like the invisiseam pants? And is it cut skinny or straight?

Comment

• cro426
                  • Dec 2006

[/quote]

I couldn't agree with you more. I actually picked up a pair of the same pant but in the very light grey fabric,like the jacket posted a few posts back. I have the rain pant too and was my staple but these new ones are fantastic.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

are these the ones that have kind of a washed look to them? I saw a pair of dark blue ones that kind of match the description

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cro426
                      • Dec 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"]

are these the ones that have kind of a washed look to them? I saw a pair of dark blue ones that kind of match the description

[/quote]

The pants I picked up look to be the same fabric as the blazer you posted.

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

[quote user="ddohnggo"]the pants are basically cut similar to the rain trousers. they're object dyed gray and the waistband has this burnt color to it. it's pretty gnarly. i totally missed the other details like the taped seams (i'm assuming at the hem?) and the overlocked stitch.
                        [/quote]

they're the exact same cut as the glitter pants which basically made me buy that suit. they have the back flap over the back button pocket and taped seams down the legs...they are not overlocked like a baseball or the s/s 07 leather but maybe theres something inside in the stitching that is concealed overlock...maybe xadam can explain...the tape on the long coat version has a purpleish hue to the tape, possibly its the same color down the leg tape.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• cro426
                          • Dec 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]

[quote user="ddohnggo"]the pants are basically cut similar to the rain trousers. they're object dyed gray and the waistband has this burnt color to it. it's pretty gnarly. i totally missed the other details like the taped seams (i'm assuming at the hem?) and the overlocked stitch.
                          [/quote]

they're the exact same cut as the glitter pants which basically made me buy that suit. they have the back flap over the back button pocket and taped seams down the legs...they are not overlocked like a baseball or the s/s 07 leather but maybe theres something inside in the stitching that is concealed overlock...maybe xadam can explain...the tape on the long coat version has a purpleish hue to the tape, possibly its the same color down the leg tape.

[/quote]

pnod's description is right on. Although, there is overlock stitching around the hem which gives the pant an amazing finishing touch. I have a lot of ccp pants including the black rain and a pant from a few years ago with the overlock down the leg seam and hem but these new ones are my favorite and best fitting.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

fuck, just saw the fit pic of the object dyed pants. i NEED them.

Comment

• misterpale
                              • Apr 2008

where have you seen them??

Comment

• Komakino
                                • Sep 2007

redacted: i have to check posts to make sure I'm not signed in as a store.

For purchasing information please email campbell@darklandsberlin.com

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎