• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

wrap boots (you can put the pant leg through the wrapping part so it peaks out of the boot)

same boots in black

fur boots

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

sweatshirt cut like a blazer (you pull this over your head, the kangaroo pocket is attached)

convertible cotton crewneck/turtleneck (you can fold the neck over your jacket collar)- i have this in green.

sleevleess version

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

heavy wool pants with overlock stitching (i wanted these badly but could not pull the trigger)

in a different color

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Jorge Hache
          • Sep 2006

I have the blue wrap boots and the convertible cotton crewneck/turtleneck in black, i really love both pieces

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Buckwheat"]

Got to love those leather...especially the wine color leather coat. Yummm....

Do those tape constructions hold well in heat? i.e. through dry clean and such?

Anyone knows where I can replace those screw in button on the jeans? I took mine to the dry cleaner and they freaking lost the top button! I tried to go to Home Depot and hope to find something similar....but no luck.

Thanks for the photos Faust.

[/quote]

You are welcome. I'd expect the tape to be something that is industrial grade and therefore all-kinds-of-stuff resistant, but who knows. I'm sorry about you losing the button!!! I will ask the guys at A next time I'm there.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
              • Sep 2006

haha i suspect these are the photos i posted on tFS a year ago? :)

Yes the tape holds well. I have a taped shirt and a taped blazer is coming to me shortly...

Comment

• macuser3of5
                • Sep 2006

Oh christ, this stuff is beautiful. I want the jeans, pants, erm, all of it. :)

Now to rob a few banks and sell those extra organs...

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"]

haha i suspect these are the photos i posted on tFS a year ago? :)

Yes the tape holds well. I have a taped shirt and a taped blazer is coming to me shortly...

[/quote]

No, runner sent them to me, two years ago.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• xcoldricex
                    • Sep 2006

some quirky poell accessories.

the watch is non-functional.

Comment

• Agent L
                      • Sep 2006

DAMN that four-finger ring is bad-ass. I need it. I have the twisted nail ring but I like the "Brass Knuckle" look of the other ring. If anyone has one, let me know!!!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Although a lot of these accessories are interesting/cool, they can DEFINITELY be made at home. I've thought about making the metal wire necklace. Just need a long length of metal/steel wire, a pair of needlenose pliers, and some time.

As for the Amadei bags... I'm going to be experimenting a bit first with fabric to see the pattern needed in 2-D form to create the 3-D bag. Then I'm going to find some high quality leather, maybe re-oil it myself and then make myself an amadei bag. Sure, it may not be as ultra high quality, but for a fraction of the price, it'll be worth it hahaha

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• drexl
                          • Sep 2006

Damn Albert, get out of my head! [:O]

I was thinking of doing the same exact thing for the pleated
                          bag! (I was planning on buying some muslin to figure out the pattern
                          this weekend actually). Trouble would be sourcing similar leather,
                          thick and waxy-looking. Ah well, best of luck with the project, hope it
                          comes out nice!

Comment

• xcoldricex
                            • Sep 2006

more accessories

Comment

• xcoldricex
                              • Sep 2006

he made some reversable fold up sandals much like that fold up wrist thing last season. haven't seen pictures of them before though, just saw them at lift in tokyo.

hmm yeah. i really like that twisted wire bracelet/necklace. i should get working on that!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="drexl"]

Damn Albert, get out of my head! [:O]

I was thinking of doing the same exact thing for the pleated bag! (I was planning on buying some muslin to figure out the pattern this weekend actually). Trouble would be sourcing similar leather, thick and waxy-looking. Ah well, best of luck with the project, hope it comes out nice!

[/quote]

haha, we're on the same wavelength! Yes... hmm, I should put my muslin to some use!

I think the leather wouldn't be terribly hard to find (at least something comparable.). be it online or in a good fabric store like Mood in NYC... something like that.

I'll get to work on it at some point... My Galliano women's pirate jacket is still not done (just did the muslin, then cut out most of the pieces, haven't sewn it).... too many side projects keep me from going back to it hahaha

-A

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎