X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
    Patience is a virtue..especially with CCP...Bestial knows something about patience and i give him props for that
    The next regular delivery for CCP could be anytime from february to end of summer
    bestial I feel your pain
    I just got my no seam red boots (sans doodoo) after a mind altering nine month wait. problem was they are radioactive orange. I decided to experiment. will post results soon. will say the leather is (rumored to be part of a new batch of an ) exceptionally soft cordovan, which bodes well for next seasons leathers, esp after a rough couple seasons.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

wait a moment! You got RED boots? And they are SOFT?
      I request immediate pics!!!
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• BSR
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
        bestial I feel your pain
        I just got my no seam red boots (sans doodoo) after a mind altering nine month wait. problem was they are radioactive orange. I decided to experiment. will post results soon. will say the leather is (rumored to be part of a new batch of an ) exceptionally soft cordovan, which bodes well for next seasons leathers, esp after a rough couple seasons.
        Eager to see that. My black seamless pair is made of a very soft but thick cordovan. A joy for the feet, a pain for the ankles.
        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• philip nod
          • Aug 2007

wait a moment! You got RED boots? And they are SOFT?
          I request immediate pics!!!
          yeah like oiled butter. shocking.
          they were "red"
          now they are something much different.

Comment

• theaddict
            • Apr 2008

so they are fading? Really curious what the colour will be like after some wear...
            Gosh i need to get a pair of soft CCP boots...but i guess it depends on every order and the leather they use for it, thus not much possibilites to influence it...

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

I'm curious to see what will happen with the experiment. should know Monday.
              edit: was also shocked the boots fit perfectly (had anticipated They wouldn't fit and I would need to size down) and were more narrow and streamlined than the spiral and no seam versions I had tried on at stores. special order = special ~~~**charismatic^**~~~Â¥ trip
              Last edited by philip nod; 12-18-2009, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

Yeah post pics! Btw. on monday something should arrive at my place...its already in Frankfurt after 2 days...superfast P

Comment

• fenrost
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2009

bestial I feel your pain
                  tried a pair, felt like ronald mcdonald, red is quite bright, weird but amazing. i think it's cordovan, but the leather is soft compare to the usual, however i haven't get used to the seamless that bunch at the top of the feet. red is the color to get for this seamless boot, imo.
                  Last edited by fenrost; 12-18-2009, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• theaddict
                    • Apr 2008

hmmm, is the seamless always the superhigh version like the one we have at darklands?
                    Or does it also come in "regular" height?

Comment

• fenrost
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2009

hmmm, is the seamless always the superhigh version like the one we have at darklands?
                      Or does it also come in "regular" height?
                      haven't seen any other heights, however i think there are 2 known version, smooth and scarred leather, pretty much every of his boots and derbies have two versions.

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

was just wondering bc our seamless is quite high...insane in the membrane...;)

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

i went with smooth oil. it's the high one. I haven't walked in them and for sure the shape is bizarre and will take some getting used to. seemed like the perfect situation to create my own Frankenstein.

oh and sa, fedex is no joke in fact they apparently double their efforts over the holidays. let's hope the rest of the journey is SAFE

Comment

• theaddict
                            • Apr 2008

Crazy...i am REALLY looking forward to the pics...

P and yeah, i am amazed how fast they are...nice reference to the collection too

i went with smooth oil. it's the high one. I haven't walked in them and for sure the shape is bizarre and will take some getting used to. seemed like the perfect situation to create my own Frankenstein.

oh and sa, fedex is no joke in fact they apparently double their efforts over the holidays. let's hope the rest of the journey is SAFE

Comment

• reborn
                              • Aug 2008

bestial I feel your pain
                              AB has those boots...and their kool aide red. hey hey hey.

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

yup. I kopped the trainers from them. they give good holiday discount

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎