• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fenrost
    Banned
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by stretcheroo View Post
    I wasn't aware. Purchasing from Lazzari brings additional charges than purchasing from DL/Komakino?
    email them, the pricing in their web may not be reflect for orders from overseas..

and personally, i still prefer seam boots.
    Last edited by fenrost; 12-28-2009, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• stretcheroo
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by fenrost View Post
      email them, the pricing in their web may not be reflect for orders from overseas..

and personally, i still prefer seam boots.
      Thanks. And I agree. You and the Addict make a strong case.

Comment

• Avyer
        • Dec 2007

When I ordered from Lazzari (got the classic tornados) I only got 100ish on customs, so I didn't think it was all that bad.... Just expect to get the bill a month or so after recieving the boots.
        Remember, be here now.

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Avyer View Post
          When I ordered from Lazzari (got the classic tornados) I only got 100ish on customs, so I didn't think it was all that bad.... Just expect to get the bill a month or so after recieving the boots.
          Lazzari will also handle customs and just add that price on to your bill before finalizing. You probably need to explicitly ask.
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• docintheory
            • May 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
            Lazzari will also handle customs and just add that price on to your bill before finalizing. You probably need to explicitly ask.
            Just to add - I recently placed an order with Lazzari (yesterday), and they quoted a price with 'import duty and shipping' included which is what I paid. I assume that I won't be dinged by any additional fees.

Comment

• docintheory
              • May 2008

Originally posted by merz
              they've got that shit down to a science.
              Yep - if all goes smoothly, I might get spoiled rotten with all the Poell-ness up on their website.

Comment

• snafu
                • Apr 2008

fenfrost i agree with you, the seamed pair is far nicer than the no seam boot. The no seam makes your foot look like a ducks and not in the usual ugly poell way that has its appeal. The seamed boot hugs the ankle more like a pair of carpes or guidi.
                Last edited by snafu; 12-30-2009, 07:53 PM.

Comment

• stretcheroo
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by docintheory View Post
                  Just to add - I recently placed an order with Lazzari (yesterday), and they quoted a price with 'import duty and shipping' included which is what I paid. I assume that I won't be dinged by any additional fees.
                  how did the price they quoted "with import duty and shipping included" compare to listed price on the site?

Comment

• stretcheroo
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                    fenfrost i agree with you, the seamed pair is far nicer than the no seam boot. The no seam makes you foot like a ducks and not in the usual ugly poell way that has its appeal. The seamed boot hugs the ankle more like a pair of carpes or guidi.
                    the seamed tornado has hit A and Lazzari; trying to confirm that it is the same boot as A price is 2200 USD and Lazzari is 1195e (1710 USD). Could that be right?

Comment

• docintheory
                      • May 2008

the seamed tornado has hit A and Lazzari; trying to confirm that it is the same boot as A price is 2200 USD and Lazzari is 1195e (1710 USD). Could that be right?
                      I believe the Lazzari prices include VAT - so that will be taken out. I suggest you contact them directly, but the overall price was somewhat less than listed.

Comment

• kbi
                        • Feb 2009

lazzari deducts the VAT automatically during checking out process (after you enter your shipping details)

Comment

• fenrost
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2009

how did the price they quoted "with import duty and shipping included" compare to listed price on the site?
                          it varies to countries. but i believe it should be slightly more? u should just email them and ask.

they could be different leather and colour dye.. but yeah, pricing in europe tend to be cheaper.

loving their crazy photoshoot
                          Last edited by fenrost; 12-30-2009, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• doldrums
                            • Dec 2008

let me know if these had already been posted (didn't see them on first glance).

Comment

• doldrums
                              • Dec 2008

again, say the word and i can delete these...

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2009

Thanks for those, I've never seen them before. I actually love some of those pieces

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎