Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kbi
    • Feb 2009

Personally I quite like the anti-fit.. but I'm asking myself how much longer are those stitches gonna make it? :P

Comment

• francojean23
      • Sep 2008

sometimes i can get behind the drop-crotch in model shots , but it seems every pair i've ever attempted , in different cuts and fabrics , never looked right , only pair i've ever kept was a really comfortable soft doma which i wear around the house

that said , i think it works less well in stiffer fabrics because it doesn't fall and flow when walking etc.

Comment

• huckleberry
        • Jul 2009

I personally prefer it in stiff fabrics. I've always thought drop crotch just looks like wearing a diaper however I think these jeans look great on thin people. Obv anyone above a size 46 isnt going to be able to pull them off easily.

Comment

• stretcheroo
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          I don't like the drop-crotch-i-shit-in-my-pants, sorry. Never got the appeal. I suppose they work sometimes in soft, drapey fabrics, but I just don't get them here.
          +1. They remind me of my kids walking around in diapers.

[edit: I wrote this before seeing Huckleberry's similar observation].

Comment

• Oh weh mir
            • Oct 2008

^Seeing as how the leather diaper is almost impossible to track down now, we will just have to make due for the time being.
            Originally posted by AVALANCHE
            is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              I don't like the drop-crotch-i-shit-in-my-pants, sorry. Never got the appeal. I suppose they work sometimes in soft, drapey fabrics, but I just don't get them here.

I've tried to bring myself to liking them, but cant either.
              Ive even thought about making one to see if i would like it, but haven't had the time. the thing with me is they remind me too much of these misguided youths who wear their pants with their underpants showing

on the other hand i do believe in trying things for fun sometimes, except it this case, its damn sure expensive fun...........
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• kuugaia
                • Feb 2010

I'm a fan of drop crotch pants and really like harem pants on girls. But yes, the common statements when you wear drop crotch pants are: "how low are your pants!?" "Pull your pants up!"

But I've yet to find another way to wear long tees without looking like a girl.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

These are one of the few drop crotch pants I actually like. They remind me of a cross between the Levi's Red skinny drop crotch jean and the Levi's Engineered twisted seams. The KIT-R fabric just gets better the more trashed it gets too.

Comment

• nellytheelephant
                    • Mar 2008

CCP drop crotch remind me of the Westwood Alien trousers (best as the two piece version) which look great on the hanger and silly on a normal sized human.

The problem I found with the chainseams, esp the shirts, after washing the seams stick together to create little spiky needles that poke you all day long and getting them unstuck is quite labourious. The added effect of the seam joining together is the shirt feels shrunken so you look like a fatty too but all the adventure of CCP.

Comment

• Peasant
                      • Jul 2009

That's the best I've seen the drop crotch look and I'd still never consider buying them. I just keep thinking how much better they'd look as a regular cut pant. They definitely look better worn in than on the rack.

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

Don't listen to them venus, the pants look awesome. Although I am not a big fan ofthe chain seam either. Thought about asking ccp if it is possible to custom order it without the seam construction
                        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

^ Thanks man, I know drop crotch trousers aren't for everyone. And they are hard to pull off, I hope I do them justice. The whole drop crotch, sagged jeans thing is very much a 'moment' trend in my opinion, and one that I've been very much a part of over the last few years. Of all the Carol stuff I have, these trousers are probably the most likely candidate for me looking back in 20 years and going "wtf was I wearing". Nevertheless, I love them right now.

Btw, the chainseam is the one thing I'd change as well.

Comment

• Peasant
                            • Jul 2009

No way..chainseam is the best part about them.
                            So when you put chainseam plus massive drop-crotch together it's obviously about not giving a fuck. A sentiment you're pulling off quite well in the photos. I'm backing you, but I just can't back the drop crotch.

Comment

• Castor
                              • Nov 2009

I'm gathering information on the CCP red derbies. Would anyone please enlighten me on the details? What season? Quantity produced? How many styles? What are my chances of ever finding them? Thanks in advance.
                              Originally posted by DRRRK
                              The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• fenrost
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2009

I have the chainseam knits/top and chainseam pants. Wore them occasionally almost half a year and so far not a problem for me. I do have heard 1 horror story of chainseam breaking apart in one of the first batch of the chainseams regular pants (from an oversea store) but I have not heard any since.

On my chainseam pants, only one small tiny thread from internal side has loosen but that's about it. Has lost count how many times I have washed them. Fabric has indeed soften but still look rigid.

I do own couple of the ccp dropcrotch pants (chain seam, normal seam) and definitely wear the chainseams more tho... frankly speaking, I don't get alot of weird stares at all, they actually look more like saggy pants. : \
                                Last edited by fenrost; 04-10-2010, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎