X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Time & Space
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by image View Post

On another note, does anyone have any leads on the leather jacket Brad Pitt was wearing a few pages back? Looked around a bit online but no luck.
    I have the gloved version in an awesome green/black color. However, the one Pitt is seen in, is not gloved and is a much thinner leather. I believe it is styled as a more classic overlock jacket by CCP, the cut is much different than mine.

I am after the one Pitt is wearing too.. Let you know if I ever spot one...
    "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• bestial
      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by fenrost View Post
      hmm. the parka pants, more material are used, i guess. i was told there was also leather version of it, dont think any stores ordered it... maybe because of wearability, and i suspect, it's the most expensive item in ccp 09.
      true, well I've gotten a good price on it, but not sure I can live with putting my legs (actually only have to be one leg thank god) in a pant like construction when putting on a jacket, seems kinda superfluous and silly.

leather will not be an option, don't have that dough :)

Comment

• kollaps
        • Jul 2009

if you mean this one, then no worries, 'cause it can also be worn open like nods fishtail coat.

Comment

• bestial
          • Jun 2008

No, it's this one (although mens)

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

There's a new rule in town

Guys, I just spoked to The Boss. There's now a new rule in this thread.
            Every five posts here, you have to post one in the WAYWT.
            Unless you'll be banned and have no more access to this wonderfull mine of informations.
            Dura lex, sed lex.

Comment

• ETC
              • Mar 2010

AGREE with Christian!!!
              especially when we see a sneek peek into their wardrobes like this(below)!!
              c'mon fenrost and others! WAYWT with your baller CCP pieces!!!!!

Originally posted by fenrost View Post

click here

Comment

• Oh weh mir
                • Oct 2008

I actually have a great deal of respect for fenrost for not posting in the waywt thread. He manages to contribute quite a lot without all the braggadocio and posturing of 'outfit-photography'. I'm certainly not knocking on those who are frequent posters there, it can be somewhat of a hassle and takes courage to do so, especially at first. What makes this community great is that we discuss such a wide range of subject matter, and that members share more than just pictures of each other.

Either way, low splits pants collection is pretty fucking sweet.
                Originally posted by AVALANCHE
                is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• Kaaos
                  • Nov 2009

^ I agree... Fenrost has such down to earth / non arrogant tone in his posts. That alone and the fact that he is knowledgeable earns him my respect. But I believe that respect I got for him will not suffer if he decide to post more in WAYWT.

So, that is where I agree with Christian too. I find posting in WAYWT important because modeling pics help me visualize and develop my own style. Some of my own purchases were highly influenced by pics that I saw in WAYWT.
                  Last edited by Kaaos; 05-21-2010, 03:24 AM.

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

CCP is also a special case, since its clothes are not only difficult to find, but difficult to handle, or even to see, because of their rarity. In addition, there are only a few showroom pics and no runway show.
                    So, the only possibility to have an idea of how they look worn is the WAYWT. Hence my request.
                    Last edited by Chant; 05-21-2010, 03:48 AM.

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

So show me how to wear diaper jacket so I can buy it! :)

But it's quite true what you say Christian, not lookbook pictures are a more honest way of experience the clothes, whereas handling them in person is preffered. But for us without that possibility people like fenrost are a gift.

And we also have Venus in furs who from time to time pleasure us with tempting photos.

Comment

• AZH
                        • Jan 2008

I dont know if you guys have seen the white tornado. They look very lovely for summer.

Comment

• Kaaos
                          • Nov 2009

here are some ccp shoes that I haven't seen before (right now on ebay)... they remind me of Paul Harnden. It looks like they've been folded first and than perforated, stitched and dyed:

Comment

• cro426
                            • Dec 2006

Where are these at???

Originally posted by AZH View Post
                            I dont know if you guys have seen the white tornado. They look very lovely for summer.

Comment

• AZH
                              • Jan 2008

^They are from http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/shelter2

Comment

• cro426
                                • Dec 2006

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡