Thread: Carol Christian Poell

the item codes are the same, so its probably the same jacket but just a different description written by the store

also, please use the shopping section for shopping related questions
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Quote Originally Posted by lowrey View Post
    will do

the item codes are the same, so its probably the same jacket but just a different description written by the store
    Yes. But considering that I got the same quote from another store, it may come from CCP. Hence the question here.

Go with the codes.. This style has over locking stitching so the store might just add into the description.
    Focusing on object details

i think his question was much more related to CCP than shopping/pricing.

Completely serious question because i've seen similar asks in other threads, if he cannot ask a question here like that in the CCP thread, what is appropriate to post in the CCP thread? I want to know so i can post appropriately.

Better to err on the side of caution, drizzly.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Video from the CCP website figured out:

http://leparadox.com/en/art/deepti-barth-transgression
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

is that CCP's official photoshoot or a fan's?

Not really and official presentation per se, it was done by a former CCP employee, presumably together with the label.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

i honestly thought the pics were from the office, very similar

it was done with them, probably shot by the same person. it was shot in cyprus which is where they are located.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzly View Post
    is that CCP's official photoshoot or a fan's?
    i dont think it is official

Can someone please post some of the pre - object dye photos of Carols jackets/gloves? I had some on my HD but can't seem to find them anymore unfortunately.

Thanks in advance!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

do you mean pre object tanned? I think I only had seen pics of one jacket and one pair of gloves, let me search again later

Curious is the denim used for the CCP deadend jeans 17oz ?

Default CRUSHABLE SHOES VIDEO

Once I have seen the "crushable shoes" video on CCP official website. Now seems like it has gone forever. Does anyone have any clue where to see it again.

Best,

photo cred: koo

^^ I find that pretty hawt. And, we're in the middle of winter.

FORMERLY NEW YORK SHITTY/CURRENTLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS

Quote Originally Posted by Chinorlz View Post
    Can someone please post some of the pre - object dye photos of Carols jackets/gloves? I had some on my HD but can't seem to find them anymore unfortunately.

Thanks in advance!
    Funny--I was up in northern coastal Maine last weekend, visiting someone who collects (primarily beaver) furs from trappers across the state and then sells them at an auction house. I got to touch some of the raw skins and it was an unusual interaction, to be sure, (considering that I have only generally worked with treated skins) but my only thought was continually of the poor people sewing Carol's untanned leather goods in rawhide form lol

Re Albert question- I saw some with a google search but not sure if it's the ones you looking though.
    Focusing on object details

Quote Originally Posted by chomeo View Post
    ^^ I find that pretty hawt. And, we're in the middle of winter.
    Women have natural resistance to winter when it comes to nice clothes