Comment

• MikeN
      • Nov 2007

my fave!

Comment

• unforgiven
        • Aug 2008

Carol Christian Poell

Has any of you been at L'E recently? I'll be in Paris next monday and I would like to know what CCP items are still there in 48 (7 in shoes).
        Thank you guys,

Comment

• JSebbe
          • Mar 2008

no shoes anyways, juste pour les femmes... to my disappointment, was hoping for them to have the rubber dipped sneaks.

just kept track on my size in clothings, though.

Comment

• CCPaddict
            • Dec 2010

has anyone see Poell new collection ? When shops will have it ? L'e and others ?

maybe someone knows ?

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• calv
                • May 2009

part of ccp 2010 collection @ shelter2 blog

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by calv View Post
                  please don't repost images on the same page
                  That oily (leather?) jacket in the upper right and that cuff detail shot are intriguing to say the least!
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chant
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                    That oily (leather?) jacket in the upper right and that cuff detail shot are intriguing to say the least!
                    The leather jacket is gloved and there's a zipper on the inside of the arm (like on RO's bauhaus jacket) that allow you to pull your hand out and wear it without the glove on.
                    The leather has a very strange aspect, almost like a SM jumpsuit.

Comment

• MikeN
                      • Nov 2007

can't believe no one has posted these photos yet... I think 80% of us have them.

Comment

• MikeN
                        • Nov 2007

Well Vin Diesel never before had expressed that he didn't want photos spread on the internet, had he?

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

CCP does not want any pic to show up and there won't be any from our side since we have them via insiders who have accepted the rules.
                          But as I already said, there's no embargo on words - and I think that it is a shame that no one here posted any description before but silly words to show that they knew but that they did not care to share.
                          Last edited by Chant; 12-07-2010, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

not wanting to divulge too much information has nothing to do with being "too cool", its about respecting the designer. Carol prefers everything low key and the collection to be experienced in person. Thats why there is no presentation, no lookbook, no public showroom photos. I think I speak for most when I say that those who have been able to view the collection want to respect the label's preference on this matter. This is why I have only given very brief thoughts on the collection when asked and prefer not to write any reviews.

As for "not giving a fuck", if I were to share everything, I would be potentially ruining my relationship with the label, just to give a preview of something we can see in the near future. And if someone has gotten pictures from a retailer, I assume they have been intended for their personal viewing. If you have no stake in it, I suppose there is no reason to give a fuck, but its ignorant to give shit to people who do care.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz
                              yes but we used to not give a fuck. besides, vin diesel never mentioned anything about not discussing his work, but now that we're all kind of a big deal and shit, right? got to be mindful of what vin says.. or else

where's the projectile vomit emoticon when you need it.
                              I still don't. Post away. SZ is the new WikiLeaks.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MikeN
                                • Nov 2007

Maybe I'll send the pictures to an unemployed illustrator friend of mine and have him draw each item, then I'll post those.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎