• Mar 2009

jesus christ !!!
        Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
        SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• syed
          • Sep 2010

From a technical viewpoint my mind is blown. From a wearable viewpoint, there are one or two pieces I like, but the rest for me are just interesting to look at. That's not necessarily a bad thing though, I like interesting garments!

...I would be tempted to draw faces on the finger gloves so that I could talk to myself in the corner, but that's just me.
          "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• Peasant
            • Jul 2009

I have to redact my statement about most being ugly (with the exception of the titanium pieces). Already there are many pieces growing on me. And the constructions will clearly impress. The tan dead-end jeans are nice without the contrasting stitching. Is each leg a single piece of fabric? Are the entire jeans? Blazer with the overlock stitching and the dropped shorts are really nice. I'm even a bit partial to the turtle neck.
            As a whole it seems a bit more SS than a yearly collection. With the exception of the high-neck coats of course.

Comment

• Goldsmith
              • Dec 2007

CCP 2011

Wow... & a big thanks I have purchasing for several yr. I love the shorts and pants the leather is cool, the derbies look like 2010 are they different in person, and what about the black fold over boot, and I say some where there is a black boot very baggy like a paper bag? The gloves are too cool are they wearable for real life, and please did he do any bags???????????????????? Again thank you thank you thank you.

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by ledger
                Didn't have time to post before when I first saw the images on lift but anyone//the last two..reflective coat???
                I was thinking more like fluorescent in the dark.
                Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• Peasant
                  • Jul 2009

You better keep that fucker clean.

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Eternal
                    The drop crotch shorts does not seem to have been made in the right fabric for the pattern, as the pattern is a bit diaper like and the fabric seems to structured for that kind of a drop crotch pattern.
                    I agree. The image with the grey drop crotch shorts and white t-shirt make the man look like he's into some kind of baby fetish, complete with booties.

I haven't seen much XXX in person and haven't tried anything on but what I have seen is very interesting and I think the construction looks great. I'm not sure of the correct term for it but, I'm interested in how the pieces with the railroad stitching hold up. The object dyed leather pieces are gorgeous. I have to say I hate the pieces with metal inserts at the joints. They remind me of cheap "goth/industrial" boots with the exposed steel toe. The "gloveless" fingers with joints are also ridiculous and a waste of time and the model is not even correctly wearing all of them.
                    THE HOUSE OF DIS
                    embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• Enaml
                      • Apr 2009

Yeah if anyone knows, what are those last two pieces made from? The scarf is really interesting. Can't decide if it'd be too tacky or not though.
                      How do you guys like the fit of my new CCP suit?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by thehouseofdis View Post
                        I agree. The image with the grey drop crotch shorts and white t-shirt make the man look like he's into some kind of baby fetish, complete with booties.

I haven't seen much XXX in person and haven't tried anything on but what I have seen is very interesting and I think the construction looks great. I'm not sure of the correct term for it but, I'm interested in how the pieces with the railroad stitching hold up. The object dyed leather pieces are gorgeous. I have to say I hate the pieces with metal inserts at the joints. They remind me of cheap "goth/industrial" boots with the exposed steel toe. The "gloveless" fingers with joints are also ridiculous and a waste of time and the model is not even correctly wearing all of them.
                        The overlock stitch is actually not a weight supporting stitch. There is always a straight stitch underneath it that does the structural support and the overlock is decorative. I've never had an overlocked piece rip apart due to that stitching.

There are many CCP pieces that are created purely as art or as works that complete the vision and concept to be carried out for a collection. The rubber block encased boots from last collection, the spiralled object dyed leather pants from the same collection.

This idea of peeking prostheses hasn't grown on me but there are definitely some other works in the collection that are really lovely including the dead end seam jeans/pants and the coat done in the same stitch technique. Like others have mentioned, the construction of the metal based pieces is likely quite complex and technically difficult to construct.

The last two images do look like reflective clothing images (versus glow in the dark) since the photos are taken with flash. Not as intriguing to me as the other works... but I eagerly await more images to continue to surface!
                        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

can be said of most drop crotch pieces. but in motion there's nothing like it and comfortable carol is rare to come by.
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by JoniF
                            Yeah, how the shorts crumple at the crotch make it look as if the wearer has elephant testicles.

^ I think he needs to be burped.
                            THE HOUSE OF DIS
                            embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                              The last two images do look like reflective clothing images (versus glow in the dark) since the photos are taken with flash. Not as intriguing to me as the other works... but I eagerly await more images to continue to surface!
                              they are indeed reflective. if I remember correctly theres the long high neck coat, a scarf and a knit sweater that are fully reflective. in daylight they are silver coloured with a sheen, in dark they work like a retroreflector. the coat is heavy and stiff, the knit pieces are heavy and coarse to the touch, but soft/flowy overall.

the metal is titanium, it comes in knucles, elbows, knees and on the side of some boots. some pieces are made with or without them, I suspect a majority of items hitting the racks will come sans titanium.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• nictan
                                • Jul 2009

dont own any CCP, cant afford to at the moment, but hope to get a suit in the future.

but anyway, im not feeling the soles of this season's shoes. where he adds a 'hiking' sole to the bottom, and that it creates a hole between the original sole and the new one.

reminds me of this for some reason

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎