X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
    those shoes are really not good, or beautiful, or even practical (compared to say hiking boots that cost £150). they well fugly. although i can sort of appreciate the materials etc too (fancy clothes used to be called "pieces" which was bad enough; now they are called "works".....), since i did buy a pair once (and then returned them back from whence they came)
    I have pretty much worn the new cordovan dipped trainer every day this winter. No exaggeration. The new versions have been perfected (my kangaroo 1.0 was sort of a structural letdown) I havent worn any piece of footwear this much since grade school. The latex is the perfect snow slush equalizer. They are un ccp like in their comfort. I feel blessed to own such a comfortable shoe.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• thejarc
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
      I have pretty much worn the new cordovan dipped trainer every day this winter. No exaggeration. The new versions have been perfected (my kangaroo 1.0 was sort of a structural letdown) I havent worn any piece of footwear this much since grade school. The latex is the perfect snow slush equalizer. They are un ccp like in their comfort. I feel blessed to own such a comfortable shoe.
      Do you mean some sort of a new 2009 version or the really new ones with the rubber sole underneath the dip are I haven't seen anywhere yet?

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

They are the new 2010-11 version I believe but how the hell can I say with any certainty?

Comment

• BBSCCP
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
          They are the new 2010-11 version.
          picture or it didn´t happen please

Comment

• thejarc
            • Jan 2011

That's interesting because I haven't seen them anywhere.

Do you have a sideview picture, because I only know the frontview picture from Lift

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

Gambled w special order, got lucky, (for the most part) received them in dec
              The cordovan is much softer than the impossibly stiff toe cutter first cordovan version that came out last s/s. Theyre really nothing short of amazing

Comment

• seenmy
                • May 2009

so you have the ones with the see through sole (for want of a better description)

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

Yes if you were to remove the latex covering. Sort of like Nike air revolution. It's like the sole has a spring built into it. Don't look much different than cuddlys

Comment

• eton97
                    • Dec 2008

If they are the ones I think with the airmax 95 soles then they are the 2010/11, and your probably the only person who has them right now

They must look different from the side because I think the new sole elevated the heel more and I think you can see the air bubble in the heel
                    you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• seenmy
                      • May 2009

agreed if they are what Im thinking it is very different in appearence to the current although there are several sole versions on the sneaker with the one we are thinking be the next extreme,others are similar to the 09 i think but with a rubber commando sole added before dip and the latex cover being less full than of the 09 versions so you can see the open bridge between the heel and toes,only Pnod can put this to rest though to be fair

Comment

• eton97
                        • Dec 2008

these are the 2010/11 i am talking about with the airmax 95 sole - surely you haven't got these?

Comment

• seenmy
                          • May 2009

to be correct its more in the style of air max bw, 95 would suggest a full foot 'air unit'

Comment

• eton97
                            • Dec 2008

i stand corrected.....but you get the drift

Comment

• michael_kard
                              • Oct 2010

The new version of the sneakers in the photo is much better looking in my opinion, may I say beautiful.
                              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

nice pics. hadn't seen. based on these I would say I have the old version with the new sole but it's covered. you can see the outline of the air max form. the latex also spills over the toe box like the old and the rounded back lip by the ankle is still there which seems to have been replaced by the flat back. mine also doesn't have the two converse side holes

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎