Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cuddly
    • Sep 2007

mine is the old sole, with bridge true to the 09.but i wont know the make of the sole unless its been worn.i can assume its v.02 of 09 model. i dont have the ventholes like the ones current version.

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

mine look similar to cuddlys, they have that same sign of a gap and I believe they are original 09 ones.

perhaps they have a bridged heel like on these derbies:

whereas in 2010 there is a version with a curved sole like this:

bridged heel from 09 on the left, curved one from 2010 on the right.

the sole actually makes a loop, so the gap you see is an actual gap, not an airsole. the gap is big enough for the rubber to not fill it, hence why you see through unlike in the old ones.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• BeauIXI
        • Nov 2008

The proposition of comfortable CCP footwear is very exciting for me... It's like having been beaten by your father/boss/priest for years, and then having him finally accept you as a fallible person and kneel in apology.
        Originally posted by philip nod
        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

the footwear from 09 is very comfortable from my experience. the scarred derbies were reasonably soft to begin with, and the kangaroo dipped boots feel very good even in heavy use.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• eton97
            • Dec 2008

I'm not sure whether I prefer the 09 version or the 2010 with the 'airmax' (seems a good enough name for ID purposes). From the pics I've seen the AirMax look like they pitch the heel up more than the 09, and are quite chunky. They are intriguing.
            Also still waiting to hear the verdict on horse vs kangaroo.

Hearing quite a few places ordered the hiking boot sole, but as yet still waiting to find a retailer that ordered the airmax.
            you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• seenmy
              • May 2009

Im pretty sure the library have ordered that style

Comment

• thejarc
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by eton97 View Post

Hearing quite a few places ordered the hiking boot sole, but as yet still waiting to find a retailer that ordered the airmax.
                So there's a difference between the hiking and the airmax sole? I thought they were the same shoe

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

yes, the "hiking" sole is what you'd find on a combat or hiking boot. then theres the looped or "airmax" sole (which is not an airmax )

and to confuse even more, they are reproducing last season's version as well, which personally I still like the most. the new ones are indeed more chunky.

Comment

• thejarc
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    yes, the "hiking" sole is what you'd find on a combat or hiking boot. then theres the looped or "airmax" sole (which is not an airmax )

and to confuse even more, they are reproducing last season's version as well, which personally I still like the most. the new ones are indeed more chunky.
                    So the two 2010/11 versions are mostly the same but the soles?

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

yea pretty sure they were the same otherwise. not a massive difference to the older ones either, except for the coloured laces, vent holes and the dip not covering the toe box as much, which you can see in the picture eton posted.

Comment

• eton97
                        • Dec 2008

I'm a sucker for blue laces. I liked them on the Augusta sneakers as well....Shallow, I know
                        Last edited by eton97; 02-13-2011, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• BSR
                          • Aug 2008

if someone has the guts, he/she can post ccp2010 pics that are visible on hidden pages of the mattotti website

for instance: http://www.mattotti.co.jp/shelter/shopping/poell/01.htm (hint: play with numbers)
                          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• eton97
                            • Dec 2008

genius B...genius.....

Comment

• MoFiya
                              • Sep 2007

Wow... Cuts look insanely skinny / slim.
                              Nothing extraordinary new as I can tell that far - maybe they didn't order fluorescent stuff or the changes are just not visible on that pictures / to my novice pov.
                              I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                              But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• comex9
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                                Wow... Cuts look insanely skinny / slim.
                                Nothing extraordinary new as I can tell that far - maybe they didn't order fluorescent stuff or the changes are just not visible on that pictures / to my novice pov.
                                except for that humongous Jacket

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎