X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ionn26
    • Feb 2007

Re: Carol Christian Poell

Caz.. I am confused..... what did easternmarket received so far and what are the expecting to receive.

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

I'm confused too....lol
      Nah, I think they might have recieved a leather or two, but the majority is coming the end of this week. This will include the fencing denim jkt, shirts, overlock jeans, etc.
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ionn26
        • Feb 2007

Albert.. I am with you on that.. man.. the stockmarket is really crashing in.. I wonder how many people now can afford the high prices by CCP... My wallet has shrunk dramatically.. NO MORE CCP for a WHILE... bummer...

I guess I will have to pass it to someone who has million or billions to burn.. *sigh..

Comment

• ionn26
          • Feb 2007

Thanks Cas... so any idea what leather jacket have the received??? if they still don't know the price point and have received the leather jacket sounds bizzare...

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

[quote user="ionn26"]Thanks Cas... so any idea what leather jacket have the received??? if they still don't know the price point and have received the leather jacket sounds bizzare...
            [/quote]

Not sure. And they didn't know the prices on the pieces I was asking about (gloved knit sweater, jointed shirt, and fingerless gloves).
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• dunaj
              • Feb 2007

What are the chances of me ever finding the red boots from S/S '04 for sale? Slim to none?

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="ionn26"] Albert.. I am with you on that.. man.. the stockmarket is really crashing in.. I wonder how many people now can afford the high prices by CCP... My wallet has shrunk dramatically.. NO MORE CCP for a WHILE... bummer...

I guess I will have to pass it to someone who has million or billions to burn.. *sigh.. [/quote]

haha I just emptied my portfolio today after seeing new york go down yesterday, atleast I'll have some cash left when I go to paris :D

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ionn26
                  • Feb 2007

GOOD JOB Mike B... unfortunately I am stuck in a rut.. but NEVER FEAR....I am sure it will go up..

So you are going to Paris.. make sure you check out L'ecleure.. that shop is something.. and I am sure the CCP collection will be amazing!!! Mind picking up a few pieces for moi?[:$]

Comment

• interman
                    • Dec 2006

I went to The Library a couple of days ago and they'd just received a shipment including the fencing jacket, which they were selling for about £3k. This was my first time trying on anything by Poell and it was definitely an amazing jacket, though probably the least comfortable I've ever tried on. Would be cool to try it on when it's been properly worn in.

Picked up a tee he made a while ago, which I guess is now the best fitting tee I have, along with a Jan & Carlos distressed shirt, which was also pretty cool

Comment

• keyboardcowgirl
                      • Aug 2007

So glad I found this forum. Newbie here.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows its at all possible to get CCP boots like really small sizes like European 36 (for laides foot)? Does it exist? And who could help me?

Also, CCP boot owners, are they comfortable? Would it be a pair of boots you'd wear with jeans all the time?

I'm also tossing around with getting a CDiem boots as well but maybe I can only afford one of the other for the time being :/

Comment

• Johnny
                        • Sep 2006

I'm going off carol a bit for a couple of reasons - (1) the really dickish attitude to posting pics of the clothes on the internet - does he (his company) not realise that the people on here are genuine fans of his work, who pay genuinely ludicrous amounts of cash on his clothes, and therefore that it might not be a bad idea commercially for them for the pics to go up? Oh I forgot, he doesn't care about something as vulgar as selling clothes. (2) I saw Rio Ferdinand (for those of you know don't know a bling-bling-£120K a weekEnglish footballer) wearing last seasons black leather overlock in a mag this weekend. I know this shouldn'taffect how I view CCP clothes, but it does anyway. They are a bit flash, and theyobviously appeal to a particular type attracted by flash things. Footballers don't wear comme des garcons......

Comment

• droogist
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="keyboardcowgirl"]

I'm just wondering if anyone knows its at all possible to get CCP boots like really small sizes like European 36 (for laides foot)? Does it exist? And who could help me?

Also, CCP boot owners, are they comfortable? Would it be a pair of boots you'd wear with jeans all the time?

I'm also tossing around with getting a CDiem boots as well but maybe I can only afford one of the other for the time being :/

[/quote]Welcome keyboardcowgirl.

I think at this point your only option is to search for older pairs from his short-lived women's collection, because I'm pretty sure they don't produce the shoes in women's sizes anymore. I have a pair of boots in a size 37.5, but they're from 2001 or so - I think he stopped doing womenswear a season or two after that.

Comment

• osn19
                            • Feb 2007

Anyone knows if the new collection has arrived at L'Eclaireur rue Hérold ?
                            Originally posted by blacksuit
                            wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]I'm going off carol a bit for a couple of reasons - (1) the really dickish attitude to posting pics of the clothes on the internet - does he (his company) not realise that the people on here are genuine fans of his work, who pay genuinely ludicrous amounts of cash on his clothes, and therefore that it might not be a bad idea commercially for them for the pics to go up? Oh I forgot, he doesn't care about something as vulgar as selling clothes. (2) I saw Rio Ferdinand (for those of you know don't know a bling-bling-£120K a weekEnglish footballer) wearing last seasons black leather overlock in a mag this weekend. I know this shouldn'taffect how I view CCP clothes, but it does anyway. They are a bit flash, and theyobviously appeal to a particular type attracted by flash things. Footballers don't wear comme des garcons......[/quote]

WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!! [:'(] Is he friends with Jude Law?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="keyboardcowgirl"]

[/quote]

Welcome [51]

Droogist is right (as always). Also, his mens boots run huge to begin with, so there is no possible overlap in sizes.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎