X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LanceP
    • Oct 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

[quote user="ddohnggo"]sheeit. do you know if the non-fishtail has the same high collar and taped seams? what color? and do you know if you have it in black and in a size 48?????????
    [/quote]

Same one... high collar, collar folded down to form labels, taped seams, heavy wool, everything (minus the fishtail.) Color is anthracite (pretty much black.) We have it in 48. I've PM'ed you.

[quote user="DHC"]^ and if so, how many black 48s do you have on hand?
    [/quote]

Only one.

Comment

• pace
      • Apr 2007

hey guys...

i was looking into getting my hands on some ccp twist denims but have heard very conflicting views regarding the fit so i'dwelcome some more expert input...

a few questionsif i may be so bold

how skinny are they below the knee? ...and are they so constrictive they become impracticle to wear?

any advice would be great appeciated

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

new ccp pieces are up on the A site:

http://web.mac.com/ateliernewyork/iW...FW%202007.html

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Wow, those jointed boots are gnarly! I really like the blazer and second coat as well (the shoulder construction on the coat looks nothing short of spectacular).
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ionn26
            • Feb 2007

I love the jointed boots.. they are quite something... anyone know how much they are and if A still have size 9 left?

Also.. with the gloves.. do they have size 48? Is it stiff?

I like the fish tail coat better though.. in my honest opinion.. I guess the second coat looked like patched up on the shoulder.. and bring too much attention

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

[quote user="mike lowrey"][quote user="Chinorlz"] These odd cut pants.... were they the ones that were jointed at the crotch as well?

Man, everyone seems to be digging the jointed pieces. I can definitely see how it helps with functionality (ie- being able to cross your legs). With the fully jointed pants that include the crotch I can see it as being incredibly movement-liberating while retaining coverage (ach, so tempting...).

Do you mind if I ask about the price Mike? [/quote]

nope not those ones, these looked normal when worn but when laid flat the cut/pattern was somehow unusual, I think there was an extra seam on the front of the legs or something, now I cant remember properly any more :P

both pants they had were around £500.[/quote]

I just realized those mentioned trousers at Library were most likely cut like these overlock ones, but in a differentblack cottonand without overlock stitching. the side seam is what makes the cut unusual and also makes them feel quite odd when laid flat, but when worn they fit great.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

[quote user="ionn26"]

I love the jointed boots.. they are quite something... anyone know how much they are and if A still have size 9 left?

Also.. with the gloves.. do they have size 48? Is it stiff?

I like the fish tail coat better though.. in my honest opinion.. I guess the second coat looked like patched up on the shoulder.. and bring too much attention

[/quote]

they have size 9 in jointed boots. 2200 bucks. tried them on yesterday. really stiff, like walking around w a tank on your feet. gloves in 48 are on reserve, not too stiff and starts to mold to your hands after a few wears. the long coat has saddle shoulders which i think is what you're talking about. honestly they're totally different coats, moods, vibes. the fishtail is perfect for street and cold (and it warms up pretty quick indoors), saddle is perfect for formal indoor dinner party.

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• ionn26
                  • Feb 2007

Wow.. the boots are getting more and more expensive.. I am surprised Philip to hear that the boots are stiff, I would imagine the kangaroo leather would be actually soft... since they only have very thin layers..

As with the gloves... they are on reserve?? meaning??? I am thinking pretty serious about the gloves.. but again.. I don't know if 50 would be too big on me. I remember a few guys said in the thread before that it was hard that you could not close your hand with it... so I am puzzled...

As with the comparison of the fishtail coat and the saddle. That makes sense. I am just hesistant to see that on A's website that it looks so loose on the guy, but it looks absolute stunning on Phillip.. Has the slim silhouette.. which is what I am after.. I guess you have to size down to get the slim look... I am a size 48 on the fencing jacket and I think that I would need to size down on the fishtail.. pity they only have one...

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

they are the stiffest ccp boots i've ever felt.
                    i got a size 50 in the gloves and they fit me good. i could barely get into a 48, not at all into a 46, which is my normal size but i don't know if that applies to my hand size. i'm pretty sure they sold out of the 50 and have one 48 left and reserved for a client, but i think you're best best is to call the store.
                    i would recommend going with your normal size with the jacket, as you saw they run really fitted already . hope that helps

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Isn't the 48 being held for Albert? haha

Philip- Did you end up getting the dual jointed pants?

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

yes i'm finalizing the order w them tomorrow. a black 46 which was all they have. they have grey in 48 which i almost went with because the joint/leg ratio was closer to my legs but decided it was better to go with my standard size. the decision hasn't been easy and i have my doubts on whether they'll work.I hope it doesn't come to this but i'll just sell them on SZ if they don't.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

you should just sync your bank account to ccp's and let it RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ;)

also, a side note: i heard that carol is actually the model in the lookbook that albert has.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

that's a scary idea, but worth looking into.
                            get yourself a pair of those jointed boots and come on the horse with me, its probably a great way to break em in.
                            ...please dont remind me. It's getting out of hand. l just tell myself its money i would have spent on art. which briefly makes it justified until the cycle repeats.

p nodo

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

you should just sync your bank account to ccp's and let it RIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ;)

also, a side note: i heard that carol is actually the model in the lookbook that albert has.

[/quote]

Whoa, really? That's pretty cool. Maybe that explains why someone contacted him and didn't want him to post up photos from it...the mystery continues...

Philip- Can't wait to see man. I'm sure they'll look dope.

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]
                                that's a scary idea, but worth looking into.
                                get yourself a pair of those jointed boots and come on the horse with me, its probably a great way to break em in.
                                ...please dont remind me. It's getting out of hand. l just tell myself its money i would have spent on art. which briefly makes it justified until the cycle repeats.

p nodo
                                [/quote]

Eh, it's just money. You'll make more of it. [75] What good is it if we can't enjoy spending it every once in a while?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎