X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

when you get the jointed pants, make sure you take a picture of them on like the eastern market picture; michael jackson style!
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

ROFLMAO!
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Isn't the 48 being held for Albert? haha

Philip- Did you end up getting the dual jointed pants?

[/quote]

Nah, JoJo saw that the gloves fit one size smaller so he actually held a pair in 50 for me until I told him that I'd probably never get to use them in Texas. JoJo's awesome. He's looking into the fingerless gloves order situation for me as well... and he sent me some shots of the jointed boots prior to posting all the photos on A's website. What a guy!

I was bidding on a CCP leather jacket on yahoo auctions but didn't win it. I'm nearing the amount necessary to pick up the fencing jacket so my hunt is slowly getting under way. For those that own this jacket, does it fit true to size?

Joey, I know you ordered the 50. Does it fit with a true 20" chest? If it's not too much trouble, some measurements would be ever so lovely.

At the same time, where can I get it the cheapest/still get it? As much as I love the guys at Bilzerian, they'll be a last resort because of the exhorbitant price tag of the jacket there. Not sure of A still has it in a 50 and is it something like $5500 through them?

Thanks for everyone's help!!

Philip, baller purchases my friend. The boots are badass but too much for me at the moment for something too close to the other CCP boots I have already. They must be something amazing in person though. 3 dead animals! 1 foot!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

albert, i would advise you to get a 50. it fits true to size compared to the s/s version from last season. luckily for you i'm lame and i'm studying at home so here are the measurements [H]

pit to pit - 20" - 20.5"
          bottom width - 20"
          shoulder to sleeve cuff - 26"
          bottom to top - 28"

i definitely feel like i could have worn a 48, but i chose a 50 so i could layer. with a 48, i could probably only wear something thin like a sweater, but with the 50 i could layer multiple layers and still have it look slick.

i think AB sold the size 50 fencing jacket for $6k(!) i'm not sure if A still has a 50. i know they had a smaller size on the rack not too long ago, but it might have sold. i think uparmoured mentioned that he made a special order from lazzari so it might be worth it to ask them since the special order price is still cheaper than the other stores. if not, your other chance to try and score it is to call italian stockists and find it. the italian stockists are cheaper than most other retailers from what i've seen.

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Yea, Lazzari does that whole special order deal. Granted you wont get the jacket for a month or so, but for a $1000+ savings, it might be worth it! Albert, no need to fight it, we all knew the evil fencing jacket would summon you.
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Hahaha, yeah. I already dropped Matteo an e-mail about the size 50 fencing. I'm hoping they'll still do the order since yeah you save $$$$.

Thanks for the measurements Joey. It reads like it'll fit me spot on as guessed!

I'm going to be putting the Julius "fencing" jacket I have up for sale either tonight or tomorrow. Who would have thought that my 6' height would actually make the sleeves too short for me when the jacket is zipped up!

Cas, you're right. It was only a matter of time before the dark side called for me by name. [74]

Was/is the fencing at A around $5500 then? I can't believe it sold at AB at their asking price!

Some international calls may be in order it seems....

Thanks for all the help guys and hope you all are enjoying the pounds of poultry left over from thanksgiving!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

A has it for $5800

Comment

• ionn26
                  • Feb 2007

SO.. Albert.. give in to the dark side!!!! [75] I did... I agree with joey that size 50 would be better.. if you really wanted more fitted look then size 48 is good.. Although I have to say.. I am having a difficult time trying to play with how you would wear the fencing not zipped up all the way to the top...

Well.. i guess it is time to get the size 50 gloves... the search goes on.. I guess Lazzari will have some available right? So there is the fingerless one also??? I wonder how it look like? I would love to pick up the fingerless one too..

With the fishtail jacket... Phillip I am the same height as you are but heavier so I have about the same built as Joey.. I don't want to get size 48 because I really want to get the sharp structured shoulder and slim waist look that you had posted on your picture. I am very concerned that getting size 48 would loose that beautiful cut. Since I am not in NYC it is impossible for me to try it on. *sigh... it is also an expensive coat so I want it to be perfect also..

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

the fingerless gloves look like the glove attachments to the leather jackets. the thumb and cotton "mitten"

if you're a little heavier than pnod, then a 48 should fit you well. the 48 fit me really well and it looked really sleek. like you said, if you can't try it on, dropping $3.3k on it might be out of the question unless you don't mind having store credit. ;)

Comment

• ionn26
                      • Feb 2007

Joey, I figured that we are the same height and weight.. or about.. so when you closed the jacket, did you still have room to move? When the jacket is closed.. were you able to layer(and how many) it like how you would get size 50 for the fencing in order to layer.... I really try to stick to the policy that if I buy something I try not to return it ... because I think there are too many people who buy the stuff and return it.. bad customer.. and I don't want to be a bad customer...

As with the fingerless glove.... I am curious to see if it has individual thumbs not like the version that we saw that A currently have that has four fingers going through one openings... I like to have each fingers have individual openings.. and I also don't like the elastic banding at the end.. so may be leather enclosure ... thats what I am hoping to see CCP's version of the fingerless ones...

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

ionn, as far as I know, the fingerless glove from Carol this season is indeed the one seen on A's website as well as Lazzari's. The one with the elastic opening for all 4 fingers and the covered leather thumb.

I do not believe any other version is getting created/issued this season but I would imagine a fully 3-D sculpted fingerless version from Carol done in kangaroo leather would be something awesome to behold!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

[quote user="ionn26"]

Joey, I figured that we are the same height and weight.. or about.. so when you closed the jacket, did you still have room to move? When the jacket is closed.. were you able to layer(and how many) it like how you would get size 50 for the fencing in order to layer.... I really try to stick to the policy that if I buy something I try not to return it ... because I think there are too many people who buy the stuff and return it.. bad customer.. and I don't want to be a bad customer...

As with the fingerless glove.... I am curious to see if it has individual thumbs not like the version that we saw that A currently have that has four fingers going through one openings... I like to have each fingers have individual openings.. and I also don't like the elastic banding at the end.. so may be leather enclosure ... thats what I am hoping to see CCP's version of the fingerless ones...

[/quote]

i think you're a few inches taller than i am. with the fencing jacket i have room to move when i'm layering. i can wear a shirt, a thin sweater (luc), and a hoodie with the jacket and still move with ease.

Comment

• ionn26
                            • Feb 2007

Joey,

Sorry I might not have made myself clear... I mean.. since we are the same sizes... how did you feel about the fishtail coat.... is it the same space or layering that you were able to get for the fishtail coat vs the fencing jacket? I have the fencing jacket....

Comment

• ionn26
                              • Feb 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

ionn, as far as I know, the fingerless glove from Carol this season is indeed the one seen on A's website as well as Lazzari's. The one with the elastic opening for all 4 fingers and the covered leather thumb.

I do not believe any other version is getting created/issued this season but I would imagine a fully 3-D sculpted fingerless version from Carol done in kangaroo leather would be something awesome to behold!

[/quote]

Albert.. I have not seen the gloves on the lazzari's website.. am I missing something??? [:(]

so... CCP only has the one verison of the fingerless with the single opening for 4 fingers? Bummer...

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

lazzari sold out of the gloves.

the fishtail, on me, has a little bit of room for layering, but not much. i just wore it with a sweater on and it was fairly snug. i don't think a hoodie would work though. however, i don't think you would need anything more because it's such a substantial coat.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎