X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ionn26
    • Feb 2007

Re: Carol Christian Poell

Joey... wow.. I didn't know that Lazzari sold out of the gloves that fast? Did it even made to the website??? I don't remember seeing it...

As with the fishtail.. sounds like it fits you.. so probably be able to fit me... tempting... so were you able to button up without looking.. puffy... [H]

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

the gloves were on the site as i bought a pair.

i did button it up and i didn't look puffy. it looked pretty flattering imo.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• mass
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Sick ass coat!!! I'm envious of my friend for being able to see/try on/handle all the pieces that just came in yesterday... he told me he tried on just about every CCP piece at A hahaha

Love the construction of the front vs. the back and how different it can be. The other coat that looks awesome this season is the back raglan coat. Fucking love it.

I believe the tail closes like the paper/leather parka from last fall:

Gotta love how Carol evolves and applies each new technique season after season....

[/quote]

yeah, fishtails are meant to be wrapped up front like that; they were made so soldiers could sit or whatever without getting wet/cold.

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Speaking of this style coat....

one just showed up on yahoo:

Size 44... I think it's even a custom order piece.

Kinda neat!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• sbw4224
            • Sep 2006

I got a chance to try on some jointed pieces at the Library this weekend. I was surprised at how well the concept was executed. The joints are big enough to allow different body types to still line up. This works really well with the blazer, making a slim blazer easy to move in. The one complaint I had was the shape the jointed pants made while being worn. The shape went in at the knee a little too much, creating an almost hourglass shape instead of a tapered or straight leg. They were surprisingly comfortable for being a slim pant, though. I'd suggest trying the pants on before buying them.

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

or before ordering them from down under.
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]or before ordering them from down under.[/quote]

That's contrary to the implicit SZ motto, "Buy first, ask questions later." At least it drives the Classifieds section. [75]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

actually it was meant to be inline w the SZ motto as i have ordered them. and plan to put them up when they dont work. i'm half expecting the knee joint to be on my mid thigh.
                  One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                    • Dec 2006

08 s/s preview from centocose, seems a bit early since f/w 07 items still dropping in fairly recently? i look forward to seeing more detailed pics from stores.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

I'd venture a guess that it's a showroom picture
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                        • Oct 2006

i would assume a lot of the pieces are going to be late. his f/w collection is quite late as most items should have been in stores by september, but his items are still trickling in during the end of november.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

gah, the photos tell us nothing!

... aside from the fact that there will be some sort of hoodie piece and raw/beige leather jackets. He seems to develop a sort of theme to each season so I'm pretty curious as to what it will be this coming season. New techniques, new concepts... all very exciting.

Also very excited for the upcoming MA+ to start hitting stores in a few months as well!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

looks just like fall/winter. ;) i wonder what the s/s theme will be. s/s 07 was paper/leather and f/w 08 was joints and gloves.

m.a+ stuff will be great. i really hope A didn't just order the sleeveless aviator.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

unfortunately Joey, I think someone mentioned here at some point that Karlo just ordered the sleeveless this time. Mind boggling because the long sleeved aviator sold out so damn quickly.... I still wish I could finda gray one or black one around. The blue was just too hard to work with.

Does A have their polaroids from the showroom for the coming season for CCP yet? I'm guessing if Centocose just posted a photo, the guys at A should be back from Paris soon with their own photos!

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

i think they're going to see s/s soon-ish. it got delayed (surprise!) from what i was told.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎