• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

Looks pretty cool. I don't recall seeing this shade of a jacket.

Detail shot

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

that's a f/w jacket, no? where did you get the picture from?
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

That picture has been posted before. It's from mattotti's site I believe and yea, it is F/W 07/08.

Also saw that jacket at Maxfields, it's quite something in person. Such a nice color of brown with shades of grey and black mixed throughout.
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Cas, does maxfields have the fencing jacket? I was gonna call them tomorrow...

Thanks in advance :)

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Last time I was there, they didn't have it. But if they did, you would be paying the same/similar price to AB. That jacket above is $5800 at Maxfields. OUCH. haha

Did Matteo get back to you?

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

oh poo.

Matteo said he would check to see if a special order could be put in now. A couple of months ago it would have been no problem for them but now it may be trickier. I'm waiting to hear back from him now :)

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

Ah, I see. Well damn, I hope he can make it happen for you, you certainly can't beat the price compared to other retailers.

Does Atelier have your size in stock still?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

albert, it may be worth your time (if you have it) to skype some italian retailers. that's how was able to locate mine.
                  Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• DHC
                    • Jul 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Cas, does maxfields have the fencing jacket? I was gonna call them tomorrow...

Thanks in advance :)

[/quote]

Albert, Maxfield does not have the fencing jacket and they will not be getting it. [:(] I spoke in length with the buyer about it.

Originally posted by Faust
                    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]albert, it may be worth your time (if you have it) to skype some italian retailers. that's how was able to locate mine.
                      [/quote]

OT- I love skype though. Been using it on my work computer to talk to vendors and the camera and everything work fantastic! Technology is great!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Word!

Thanks for the info guys. I may just do that... I'm still on the "fence". Lotta travel costs (now and over the summer) and that would be better usage of money (2 tickets plus sublet for one month in paris would be about $2k!). I've still got about $1.5k to save up so there's time to think there too.

Comment

• Casius
                          • Dec 2006

You going to Paris for 1month? Lucky!!

Definitely traveling is a lot more fun than a jacket. Plus, if Carol sticks with the usual, I'm sure he'll re-release another fencing for Spring (maybe pre order through Komakino?).

I put off some purchases myself to go to NY this winter. The memories you get from traveling are priceless. (mastercard?)

Comment

• ionn26
                            • Feb 2007

So... Albert.. congratulations on Paris Trip... (May be you can pick up the leather hoodie from L'ecleure for me on the way back so we can get also some detax? hint hint nudge nudge ;-)

there are always too much want and not enough mulla.. I want to get the fishtaill coat, the hooded leather jacket, and the new CCP boots with bull bttm.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Well the Paris trip is in the talks with my girlfriend. Very easily done though since thanks to the magic of Craigslist you can get a monthlong rental without much trouble.

I'm really thinking that the only way I'd permit myself to get the fencing is if I can get it through Lazzari. Otherwise I don't need it that badly. I'd rather save some $$$ (I'll call the other italian stores Joey. Thanks for the suggestion!). If it doesn't pan out there, no sweat. There are those lovely key MA+ pieces that I can pick up which I'd likely get just as much (if not more!) use out of.... hmm.... just gotta wait to hear back from Matteo!

....off to buy some scratch off tix hahaha

Comment

• ionn26
                                • Feb 2007

Albert.. I agree with you ... I am thinking and sitting on the fences with the fishtail jacket and the leather hoodie... kinda like nice to have it but not a necessity...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎