• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Ann Demeulemeester Spring-Summer 2007 Showroom Pics

[quote user="Servo2000"]Lovely stuff. I am going to be able to pick these up anywhere, or am I going to have to start looking into getting my stuff from Japan again, as those last photos appear to be linked from a japanese blog?
    [/quote]

I don't think you should have a problem buying this stuff in stores. Where are you located?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Servo2000
      • Oct 2006

Southern California. I get up to L.A. every now and then, but I know very little about the shopping up there (I pick up most of my stuff online / ebay), so I wouldn't know who stocks it.
      WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="Servo2000"]Southern California. I get up to L.A. every now and then, but I know very little about the shopping up there (I pick up most of my stuff online / ebay), so I wouldn't know who stocks it.
        [/quote]

There should be a few stocklists - check out the usual suspects, Barneys, Maxfield, Fred Segal, etc..

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mic
          • Sep 2006

i dont know if these have been posted but its some of the pieces luisaviaroma will sell.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Thanks for the pics. LVR buy is usually pretty boring and this is no exception.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎