X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

Again, thank you Runner for providing these images. You rock!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post

My sweater! Thank you Runner for bringing these to light and to A for posting them here on SZ! Its really nice to gain more insight into the process.
        Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

Hehe, I USED to own it too but now it has a good home with Diego :)

Brighter shot of the back construction:

and years ago:

Comment

• Spencer
            • Feb 2007

Just posting simply because there's no way the trainers thread should have more replies than this one. No way.

It's a shame that Runner isn't more involved with this site. So much sickness. And it would be a lot less work for our man A!

Comment

• doldrums
              • Dec 2008

what happened to the memories line? not happening anymore?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

/\ well, he was upset because people misinterpreted his post in the sissy p thread here. and he is a big fan of softgrey. and she is not fond of good old faust. so there you have some history.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jcotteri
                  • Jun 2008

great pics thanks runnner come back anytime

btw is that a semi nude of maurizio altieri? It's could be his dreadlocks hanging down
                  WTB: This

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by merz

cause those posts on tfs = бисер перед свиньями.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Oh weh mir
                      • Oct 2008

As requested: pictures of linea bag. Sorry it took so long, will resize if too large.

Originally posted by AVALANCHE
                      is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• mortalveneer
                        • Jan 2008

mmmmm...love my carpe reverse calf-leathers...

I am not who you think I am

Comment

• MASUGNEN
                          • Feb 2009

So, in retrospect, was is really known about »the king of the ultimate designer menswear«?

Immediately I refute my own question, the naivity in wonderous romanticism and the will to dissolve it in knowledge or, worse, in rumour. My interest for Altieri develops in the force field between these poles.

Okay, year of birth is known (1966). I guess he lives in Perugia since twenty years. Was he born there? Did he live in Paris with this X12 station?

Founding circumstances of Carpe diem are known (1996). Or? Did it start as an off-shot to Chrome Hearts or was it already initially a company of own right?

Is it true that before working for Chrome Hearts, Altieri travelled across the globe for ten years (Turkey, Thailand, Spain, Mexico, long-term living in London and Los Angeles)? Is he a master in financial business and jurisprudence?

Does he have a son? Is he thus married? Did he do heroin? Was that the reason for Carpe diem breakdown?

Do you want to talk about him? Plausibly persons on this forum have been in direct contact with him and would, as friends or loyal acquaintances or business partners, regard this as slanderous gossip. Perhaps so. I'm sorry. Nihil humani a me alienum puto.

Is he hard to work with (as most geniuses)? Which other designers does he respect/work with? How does he feel about the arte povera treason of former partners/employees – and the plagiarism in a number of Japanese and other brands?

What's the deal about the obscure Russian photos published here? Is the story of changing hotel room in Tokyo true? What else do you know?

Feed the cult.

Excuse me.

Comment

• C'est Fini
                            • Sep 2009

Some info:

he does like the glory he gets on this website and on facebook. He is human after all.

Ive been told he did dabble in a lot of drugs.(who didnt).
                            He does smoke lots of the ganja.(goes with the dreads see)
                            probably likes yerba mate too ha.

Another truth is that he is a little pissed off at everyone copying him. i dont think anybody likes that really. But thats why hes moved on to bigger and better(crazier) shit.

He is said to be an extremely difficult person to work with. cos he's trippin balls half the time. But behind all the eccentrcity lies a genius that everybody worked for him acknowledges. His concepts are truly innovative and out of this world.

His customised aston martin is said to be ridiculously cool.- perhaps someone who has seen this can elaborate.

I know that he doesnt drive the aston martin but now drives some customised land rover or something that looks like an army hummer.

Comment

• MASUGNEN
                              • Feb 2009

Thanks C'est Fini! (Hope it's not over yet!)

Is there a Facebook group for Altieri? (Don't do Facebook myself...)

I heard something about a sculpture he did in Berlin. Was it called Black Space or something like that, Empty Space? I've tried to search it out on the net but resultless.

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by C'est Fini View Post
                                Another truth is that he is a little pissed off at everyone copying him. i dont think anybody likes that really. But thats why hes moved on to bigger and better(crazier) shit.

He is said to be an extremely difficult person to work with. cos he's trippin balls half the time. But behind all the eccentrcity lies a genius that everybody worked for him acknowledges. His concepts are truly innovative and out of this world.
                                -i've been wondering to myself for a while now, what is the bigger and better shit? i'm probably just uninformed and don't know. but is avantindietro his only current project? because i get the impression it is neither bigger nor better. i've not handled the footwear personally, but have heard that they leave quite a bit to be desired by those that are fans of cdiem footwear. i know that there is a bit of avantindietro clothing out there somewhere but apparently precious little, (as evidenced by the lack of a thread dedicated to it on this forum, where we are literal hounds for any continues line pieces we can find.) my hope is that he is somewhere working away at it with plans to launch some seriously bad ass shit that will make us all wet our pants. i bet DHC has some answers to this...

maybe he is working on projects unrelated to fashion?

-"tripping balls" like LSD tripping balls? thats the only tripping balls i know. if so, then...damn. shit can't get done when you're on the lsd. fo sho.
                                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎