Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DHC
    • Jul 2007

I'm not sure when they'll drop, but I believe it'll be around the end of summer. Could be sooner, could be later...*shrugs*
    Originally posted by Faust
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

i think i mentioned this before back in september. it's a line called memories, basically reissuing old footwear, but with minor tweaks to the details. i.e. hidden seams, etc...
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Yea, a pair of Black 6 hole lace up boots with the more exaggerated toe. I wish I had a picture on this computer...
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Avantster
          ¤¤¤
          • Sep 2006

Bring back these babies and I'll be happy.

Also I was flipping through my old archives, I don't remember seeing these. Not my thing but I think merz will appreciate the heel.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

i believe it is plastic coated anaconda. I'd LOVE a pair :)
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Avantster
              ¤¤¤
              • Sep 2006

haha, always happy to enable, A. too bad I can't remember for the life of me where I got it from.
              let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Avantster
                ¤¤¤
                • Sep 2006

almost as epic as pnuts invisiripper of a story.
                did you almost die looking at the price, too?
                it's an interesting shoe really, imagining the imminent click clack of the horseshoe heel with the sleek shape in dull swathes of black python skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by merz
                  tried those on somewhere a while back, almost died doing it too - see, you knew i would like them. the horseshoe bit, although it looks really fucking awesome, serves as something of an undoing for these, because it has fuck-all traction, along with the nails. I slipped and, for what seemed like an eternity but probably lasted a few fractions of a second, sort of glided across the floor, grimacing in terror.
                  this, i find, is the mark of truly great piece. embrace the terror.

Comment

• DHC
                    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by merz
                    tried those on somewhere a while back, almost died doing it too - see, you knew i would like them. the horseshoe bit, although it looks really fucking awesome, serves as something of an undoing for these, because it has fuck-all traction, along with the nails. I slipped and, for what seemed like an eternity but probably lasted a few fractions of a second, sort of glided across the floor, grimacing in terror.
                    I know exactly what you mean..haha. Those moments always seem to provide an undeniably real parallel experience with time dilation.
                    Originally posted by Faust
                    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• surver
                      • Oct 2007

c diem leather shirt cleaning

to all you c diem experts out there,

can you please advice what's the best way to clean the c diem leather shirts? is it advisable to directly wash it in cold water in the machine? or should i have it dry-cleaned? if so... what chemicals/whatnot should i avoid?

that's the problem with having white leather shirts... sigh...

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

do you have the tag? i'd just follow instructions. but yea, you can machine wash them.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• surver
                          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          do you have the tag? i'd just follow instructions. but yea, you can machine wash them.
                          thanks faust; i do have the tag... but just wondering what's the best way to clean the shirts to maintain the quality...

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

I just tried on the Avantindietro needle lace boots and low shoes from this season... fuck they're nice
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mass
                              • Sep 2006

i'm really attracted to those spiral(?) zip avandietro boots from i don't know when. i was pretty indifferent when i first saw pics but now i'm obsessed with them.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

yea the shoes in particular, why god why... might have to get them from an alternative source. thats what maxfield is good for
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎