X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kompressorkev
      • Dec 2006

Sartoria, the ultimate. Shot at X18 in Paris, 2003. Thanks to the video-maker, Alessandro Tinelli.

SARTORIA from Alessandro Tinelli on Vimeo.

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

^good timing kev

in the (teen) spirit of paris, Linea f/w 2002-3 (although this could be verified)
        photos by Anna Blessman

One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• kompressorkev
          • Dec 2006

Awesome pictures, thanks pnod! I know this is in the wrong thread (i'll move it to CCP in a bit), but check out this Carol S/S02 lookbook pic, thought it kinda looks like you!

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by kompressorkev View Post
            Awesome pictures, thanks pnod! I know this is in the wrong thread (i'll move it to CCP in a bit), but check out this Carol S/S02 lookbook pic, thought it kinda looks like you!

whoa that is surreal. the resemblance is uncanny.
            LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

god damnit, lulz, could have been a ccp model -- that is super eerie

edit: looks like ccp beat me to my own identity. no wonder i love the guy.
              Last edited by philip nod; 01-29-2009, 02:35 PM.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                • Dec 2006

Keeping the Memories alive, so we can look forwardnback, while we await more Avantindietro pieces. Also, when i stopped by Maxfield's briefly a little while back, i think they had some Intervallo tanks and shirts. I looked very briefly so i could very well be mistaken.

Comment

• drexl
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by kompressorkev View Post
                  Sartoria, the ultimate. Shot at X18 in Paris, 2003. Thanks to the video-maker, Alessandro Tinelli.
                  Wow, so that's how they did the digital stitching! Awesome find Kev.

Epic Linea pics too, thanks Pnod!

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Thanks, kev and pnod. These are exquisite. Maybe we'll put one of these pics in the header image with pnods permission? These are epic.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

by all means faust^ would be most rad
                      please give photo credit to anna blessman, who gave me these photos and was m.alt's muse for many years...i seriously wonder if people ever saw this amazing installation. so ahead of its time

Comment

• snafu
                        • Apr 2008

pnod hoe did you know his muse? you must run in some crazy creative circles

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

yes snaf simons but this stuff is so old that its like in dog years so we would never talk about it, it never came up for years. i happened to be wearing a carpe jacket one day, and thus sparked her revelations. actually it was quite fucking mind blowing. lots of energy high!!

Comment

• kompressorkev
                            • Dec 2006

If pnod's permits, i'm all for placing some of the Linea pics on the header!

a few small pictures

A one-off leather coat by Sartoria. There was a similar one for Linea. I was told it was done for a friend of Altieri in Japan.

Comment

• khiev
                              • Nov 2006

The lovely lady at Lift sent me this pic a while ago.

Boots are object dyed black on the exterior and deep purple on the inside. The leather is shaved camel leather. I tried them on 3 months ago and while they were indeed very special, I just didnt have enough MA+/AvantinDietro pants to justify buying them (they certainly dont work with ccp pants imo, though the cdiem ones certainly do).

Comment

• khiev
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by DHC
                                The beauty of the AV boots is in its construction. Prettier inside than out and I'm a fan of the simplicity of its form.
                                Agree. The boots have only three visible stitching anchors (sides and back)... the Lift lady explained to me why in Alteri's terms but I dont remember anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎