Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1164

Thread: Carpe Diem, Lmaltieri, Linea, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Supel View Post
    ^ I wonder if his child will grow up to be an entrepreneur just like dad. Of course forcing upon creativity often wont work and would need to be natural.

Notice the C-diem tag, very cute!
    Out of all the words to describe Altieri, "entrepreneur"?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Out of all the words to describe Altieri, "entrepreneur"?
    Now when I come to think of it, I now laugh as to why I chose that word (unintentionally). Although fundamentally interprets my view on the fellow other than simple 'designer'. Slightly ironic really

mr altieri paris street
    from mattotti blog
    Quote Originally Posted by cjbreed View Post
    CCP is heroin. no, wait CCP is crack because it takes all your money in about 10 minutes...

Ah, the age of Instagram, when every schmuck gives himself a license to photograph without permission. All the mystery is gone. There will be no more Altieris, Margielas, Paul Harnden's.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

How do you know they didn't ask? He did once put his face on cdidm or l'm t-shirt...

Thats why StyleZeitGeist also has an instagram?

Did you even bother to look at what photos are posted on StyleZeitgeist instragram or are you simply fond of off-hand remarks? Aren't you the one who was bitching about how people have no manners anymore? Well, what do you call taking photos without permission? I guarantee you Altieri is not that kind of guy.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

why delete my post ? seriously what did i say that needed to be 'toned down' ?

Quote Originally Posted by snafu View Post
    why delete my post ? seriously what did i say that needed to be 'toned down' ?
    http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16417

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

i need to know whats in those bags

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Mines of Moria shoes. I know where he's going. But I can't tell you, 'cause then I'd have to kill you.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Liar !
    thats a Rick Owens bag full of dunks needing resoling that he is taking to Simone

Hahaha :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

considering the stories i've heard about his various "living situations" over the past few years, i'd hazard it's his personal belongings.

-

its going to take more than a street snapshot to de-mystify Altieri.

I don't think there's a mystery a long time now or they're not seeking of that mystery.Couple of weeks ago i saw a small Carpe Diem reunion in a store .Two pics of Altieri ,Amadei with Jan jan van essche posted in a fb store page .

figured I'd post a few images of the m_moria storm welt boots after about a year of occasional but heavy wear

(laces are not original)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

where did you get the laces you are using? they look great.

thanks for the pics :)

Quote Originally Posted by Icarium View Post
    where did you get the laces you are using? they look great.
    I'd love to know as well. Getting proper laces for baller footwear is a pain once the originals give out.

On a separate note, what's with the dip in the heel area? Are they actually comfortable that way or do you use an additional insole to cover it?

They are broken laces from a pair of ccp derbies

Its actually a bulge, not a recess. It feels like a thin padding beneath the leather, I use an additional thin insole though.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Are yours the same as here ?
    Are these not Cordovan? yours seem so matte , the original laces look pretty sick too