• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Do_Decor View Post

foto laden

This is a Guidi SZ01 bag and someone evil snatched away one on Grailed right in front of my eyes so I had to purchase one (was lucky enough to still find one) at Suus.es instead. Arrived today.

I love the bag because it accomodates a laptop plus enough garments for a one night businesstrip without getting too bulky to use it just for a laptop at times. And that zipped vulva in the front is a separate compartment where you can store and quickly access your small items. So, I can highly recommend it and was surprised that nobody here talked about it before.
    True story, I designed this bag with Alessia from GUIDI. This bag was designed for out tenth anniversary and subsequently put into regular production. That's why the code is SZ01 ;-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Do_Decor
      • Jul 2018

Ohh i see! So I am technically your customer now.
      Great job on the bag, glad I found it!

Comment

• upsilonkng
        • May 2010

Originally posted by sweet0103
        Personally, I think men's business bags and backpacks are used more frequently. Business bags can be carried either by the shoulder or by the hand。depending on the size of the backpack you need.

For young, stylish men, pair them with a cross-body bag: https://www.luxurykelly.com/index.ph...product_id=225
        why??? these are the lamest and can be had in any large garbage container...

Comment

• RoffiCe
          • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Do_Decor View Post

I am a huge Devoa fan owning several items (leathers/blazer/pants/longsleeves) and instantly fell in love with this bag. It just looks awesome to me. But I was not able to make use of it - the zip opening is too small to accomodate a laptop and the bag is really made for carrying garments in it, not more. Also the bag does not allow to ‚ringfence‘ your small and frequently used items such as purse, cellphone etc for quick access. I really tried hard to integrate it into my life but it just did not work out.
          So it broke my heart but I had to sell it - because I needed money, and lots of it, for this:

This is a Guidi SZ01 bag and someone evil snatched away one on Grailed right in front of my eyes so I had to purchase one (was lucky enough to still find one) at Suus.es instead. Arrived today.

I love the bag because it accomodates a laptop plus enough garments for a one night businesstrip without getting too bulky to use it just for a laptop at times. And that zipped vulva in the front is a separate compartment where you can store and quickly access your small items. So, I can highly recommend it and was surprised that nobody here talked about it before.
          I remember seeing your Devoa bag for sale! Beautiful. The laptop in the Guidi pic is a 13 inch?

I'm looking for ideas on a leather bag, soft and slouchy ideally, with no internal structure, not too bulky, and sized like an airport carry-on (40-50cm length). Something that goes with an avant-garde aesthetic for travel. Any ideas from you fine gentlemen? Thanks!

Comment

• Do_Decor
            • Jul 2018

Thanks! It‘s a 14inch (guess 15“ would still fit)
            Note that now there are many newer Devoa bags, some made from the same leather:

I had looked at Ma+ bags aswell but overall the Guidi is perfect for my purpose.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎