• Apr 2014

Originally posted by k3mist View Post
    yup a q10 will fit those easy.
    Cheers!

And just when I thought I had enough bags

Comment

• gregor
      • Oct 2014

who's had experience with harnden's bags enough to either sway or dissuade me?

his leather satchels, specifically. looking for an everyday bag for a laptop, camera, phone, and the like, though i'm worried so much technology is distinctly un-harnden

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by gregor View Post
        who's had experience with harnden's bags enough to either sway or dissuade me?

his leather satchels, specifically. looking for an everyday bag for a laptop, camera, phone, and the like, though i'm worried so much technology is distinctly un-harnden

Having handled/seen them, I personally think you can do better. Unless you're married to the aesthetic, they're pretty straightforward in terms of design and to me not something special. Paying retail on them, you're paying for the name.
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• gregor
          • Oct 2014

hmmm; thanks for the input. my style caters more to guidi, ma+, and the like, as opposed to harnden. i'm far from married to peasant-wear as it were, though i do like to dabble. just asking as a friend is offering his to me for a rather tempting price.

cheers all

Comment

• YTheLastMan
            • Apr 2014

What do you guys think about this bag vs the q10?

(Couldn't paste the picture without it looking ridiculously huge)

Looking for a small, all-around to carry my photography and daily essentials in.

Pricing seems a bit steep for such a small amount of leather and for $200 more, sizing up the M10 and chucking my laptop in there seems borderline feasible.

Thoughts?

Comment

• k3mist
              • Apr 2013

Bags and such

I'm pretty sure there was a bag thread here some time ago but can't find it?

anyway what y'all carry for bags? I need to lug a MacBook 15" everyday and some notebooks and have been settling with a goruck which is built like a freakin tank but doesnt quite look that good. prefer not to have roll tops (seems cumbersome).

that aside, really curious to know what y'all use to carry stuff to work.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I found it for you. I think the smaller 11byBBS backpacks akin to the one they did for StyleZeitgeist would be perfect. Super light weight, durable, waterproof, etc. I am thinking to do another collab with them.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• k3mist
                  • Apr 2013

please do, missed out on that cause i didn't expect it to sell that fast..:\

Comment

• negroygris
                    • Aug 2013

Faust If you do collab again, will you be making the same iteration? It will be awesome if there are 2 color ways and at least 2 different bag sizes. I look forward to this day.
                    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

-GEOFFREY B. SMALL

Comment

• stagename
                      • Oct 2011

I`m looking for information on Guidi's GB series. I've contacted them twice but they don't seem too keen on talking to me, it seems. I'm trying to understand the differences between all the models to make sure I won't regret my purchase ... I'm mostly missing info on gb5 and gb6, I have pics on gb1 to 4 on models which is basically what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Comment

• Jeroenr
                        • May 2016

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        I found it for you. I think the smaller 11byBBS backpacks akin to the one they did for StyleZeitgeist would be perfect. Super light weight, durable, waterproof, etc. I am thinking to do another collab with them.
                        Im really not getting the 11BBS backpack thing. There is nothing artisinal about it. Its just an Ortlieb back pack with a 11 logo and tripled the price.....

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by k3mist View Post
                          please do, missed out on that cause i didn't expect it to sell that fast..:\
                          Originally posted by negroygris View Post
                          Faust If you do collab again, will you be making the same iteration? It will be awesome if there are 2 color ways and at least 2 different bag sizes. I look forward to this day.
                          It would be a different style backpack. It's more fun to do something new than to reissue.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by stagename View Post
                            I`m looking for information on Guidi's GB series. I've contacted them twice but they don't seem too keen on talking to me, it seems. I'm trying to understand the differences between all the models to make sure I won't regret my purchase ... I'm mostly missing info on gb5 and gb6, I have pics on gb1 to 4 on models which is basically what I'm looking for. Thanks!
                            What's the GB series? I am the worst at product codes. Buy the one they made for SZ :-) We have two left.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• tornaremavencer
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Jeroenr View Post
                              Im really not getting the 11BBS backpack thing. There is nothing artisinal about it. Its just an Ortlieb back pack with a 11 logo and tripled the price.....
                              It's not about a boris backpack, it's about the ortlieb backpack. I have the unbranded version since 2 years, it's perfect and not gonna change it anytime soon.

Comment

• Do_Decor
                                • Jul 2018

Hi, wanted to share my experience with two bags as I have found nothing about these bags here.
                                First is this Devoa backpack/shoulderbag thing here:

35-CA1-DB8-3176-456-B-995-E-58-D74154180-D
                                A6-E2757-B-AB3-C-4-E80-A1-AA-C0739823-F13-F
                                29417-C62-FC62-4-FEC-A5-B1-9-BDD241-F3201

(whops is that too big? Sry cannot seem to make the images smaller - option was only given for the other upload)

I am a huge Devoa fan owning several items (leathers/blazer/pants/longsleeves) and instantly fell in love with this bag. It just looks awesome to me. But I was not able to make use of it - the zip opening is too small to accomodate a laptop and the bag is really made for carrying garments in it, not more. Also the bag does not allow to ‚ringfence‘ your small and frequently used items such as purse, cellphone etc for quick access. I really tried hard to integrate it into my life but it just did not work out.
                                So it broke my heart but I had to sell it - because I needed money, and lots of it, for this:

8-A93578-C-FD98-4-EAC-99-CC-94-C18-C57110-C
                                18-F8338-F-E2-B5-4-DF9-A6-C8-A0-C2-D8383-E21
                                C9218749-4-F27-4-F86-A1-C6-D71-DDD1-DF0-CC
                                foto laden

This is a Guidi SZ01 bag and someone evil snatched away one on Grailed right in front of my eyes so I had to purchase one (was lucky enough to still find one) at Suus.es instead. Arrived today.

I love the bag because it accomodates a laptop plus enough garments for a one night businesstrip without getting too bulky to use it just for a laptop at times. And that zipped vulva in the front is a separate compartment where you can store and quickly access your small items. So, I can highly recommend it and was surprised that nobody here talked about it before.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎