X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

there is also a zipper boston bag, but I don't think it has a shoulder strap. the bag is fantastic though - I want!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dji
      • Feb 2008

actually I was just considering that one E. I think I can live without a shoulder strap, how is the quality of the (goat?) leather? same full grain leather as the SS10 double zip jacket I presume?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

yes, same amazing leather. i couldn't decide which one i liked more - the black or the gray - get both!
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Ivans On High
          Banned
          • Oct 2008

I quite like this Patrick Stephan bag: Large Leather Atelier Bag

I think it's available in a couple of sizes too.

Comment

• magic
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dji View Post
            M is that the zippery one? didn't think it would be large enough to use as an overnight bag, it's a similar size to the large gasmask bags right?
            yes, the one with strap/pocket like the moto. you might consider Surface to air duffle bag^
            Focusing on object details

Comment

• dji
              • Feb 2008

^ too small to work as a overnight bag I'm afraid, at least no room for a pair of shoes.

IoH I like some of the patrick stephan bags too, haven't had a chance to handle them yet though.
              Originally posted by Faust View Post
              yes, same amazing leather. i couldn't decide which one i liked more - the black or the gray - get both!
              think I'll have to pick it up in black, only problem is it won't be available till July (and it's nearly 90K yen ).

Comment

• stereophobic
                • Aug 2009

Wow pretty $$$ for a Julius bag, wonder if its because there is more leather used since it looks like the size of the bag can be manipulated via the zips.
                An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Mr.¿Patrick!
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
                  I quite like this Patrick Stephan bag: Large Leather Atelier Bag

I think it's available in a couple of sizes too.
                  Very nice bag. I think this bag is big enough ... what is in my opinion sometimes uncomfortably: (

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                    • Mar 2007

Lift exclusive Body bag by The Viridi-Anne

Lift exclusive Body bag by The Viridi-Anne

The Wakening of innocent and Duty

The "Organic Project" focuses its main theme on developing a product that has a real meaning to it, as well as creating a product that arises from a very personal point of view. The 2nd of this project introduces a very special body bag designed by Mr. Okaniwa, The Viridi-Anne designer.Either when you are riding a bicycle or even a motorcycle, this special bag allows you to become totally hands free, making you feel like you are not carrying anything at all. It can be used in 2 ways; as a backpack or as a shoulder bag.Just like an embryo wrapped around in their mothers' womb, one can only experience the overwhelmed protection this "special twins" creates only when it is around their body.

Not only that this bag serves its role as what is it, the forme it creates can be simply described as "beautiful". It describes more than “The Wakening of innocent and Duty”.

Comment

• shinoda
                      limited
                      • May 2010

that julius bag is awesome.

Comment

• taylen
                        • Jul 2010

Cornelian Taurus by Daisuke Iwanaga. I've seen some gorgeous ones. the leather is really amazing, awesome details, and hand-made.

Comment

• kucejoe
                          • Sep 2006

Was wondering whether anyone has handled or owned any Isaac Reina bags (and if so, what's your opinion)?

EDIT: Thanks for the info I got via PM!
                          Last edited by kucejoe; 10-09-2010, 05:41 PM.
                          Suspension Point Store (Online + Montreal, QC) / Tumblr / Instagram

Comment

• michael_kard
                            • Oct 2010

/\ are you the one who was selling an Issac Reina leather for that Seraphin line on eBay the other day? Nice.
                            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Since having my Guidi, I am completely sold on them. Amazing leather, love that the chunky all around zipper is the only "embelishment" on it, and that it's spacious. Pretty light too. It's just a perfect balance of raw and elegant that I love so much.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎