X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

I don't get this multiple ipod/iphone thing??? How much music do you need with you at all times??
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• endorphinz
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Dane View Post
      How much music do you need with you at all times??
      lots

thanks for the suggestion eton. that's kinda what I'm usin now cept my thing has a few zippered compartments. I like zippered compartments

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

So I just noticed Luisaviaroma included a shipping invoice in an email to me for the RO tote...very...detailed. Water Buffalo, of Indian origin, unsure if "farm raised". Interesting.
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
          • Oct 2010

Men's CDG Leather Shoulder Bag from the 80s. Dreamy.

Not a good find exactly because of the price, but a man's bag in any case...

MBD
          "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
          It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
          My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
            I!m lookin for a bag to go inside a bag. lemme splain. i use several bags depending on what I'm doin. I always carry certain stuffz (wallet,keys, pens, phone, brush,small notepad, 3 ipods and earbuds). I wanna bag that can hold all these things so I can just pop it into the bag du jour and always know that I have my essential shit. its gotta be pretty small to fit into my smallest bag ( julius small gas mask).... any recs?

Comment

• endersgame
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
              I!m lookin for a bag to go inside a bag. lemme splain. i use several bags depending on what I'm doin. I always carry certain stuffz (wallet,keys, pens, phone, brush,small notepad, 3 ipods and earbuds). I wanna bag that can hold all these things so I can just pop it into the bag du jour and always know that I have my essential shit. its gotta be pretty small to fit into my smallest bag ( julius small gas mask).... any recs?
              muji or container store mesh see-thru bags.

Comment

• Atmosphere
                • Jan 2010

Any backpack recommendations? I'd really need a backpack that both looks good and is big enough for carrying around a law book and a bunch of other books.

I love how this Guidi backpack looks: http://www.pnp-firenze.com/wp/?proje...-back-pack-bp0 but I'm not sure if it's big enough.

Comment

• nictan
                  • Jul 2009

ask PNP for measurements?

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

Pleased to report that my RO tote arrived and I'm quite smitten with it. It's very simple, as was discussed, but the size is perfect, the leather seems very strong, but lightweight, and I love the functionality of the zippered pocket on the exterior. Make it easy to find your phone whence ringing.

Only complaint - purchased from LVR and the picture they posted made the leather look reversed...or scarred or something. Showed up being the grainy-pebbled leather.

Anyway, not a huge issue...still love the look of the leather. The straps are a bit stiff atm, but hopefully they'll soften up a bit. Tag says 70 buffalo 30 lamb, so I assume the straps are the latter.

Comment

• kuugaia
                      • Feb 2010

^ Everybody loves a happy ending. ;)

Originally posted by Atmosphere View Post
                      Any backpack recommendations? I'd really need a backpack that both looks good and is big enough for carrying around a law book and a bunch of other books.

I love how this Guidi backpack looks: http://www.pnp-firenze.com/wp/?proje...-back-pack-bp0 but I'm not sure if it's big enough.
                      I don't recommend using that Guidi backpack for your books, as I'm assuming you're a student needing to carry a fair few textbooks. Guidi's bags in general lack structure, so your books and pens normally get all messed up...and the fact that that Guidi bag is ugly. Try some of the Japanese streetwear labels, like Number Nine or Undercover. I saw some decent stuff a few years back.

Comment

• Dane
                        HAMMERTIME
                        • Feb 2011

Both bags in the new Ann buy on LVR look quite nice...not too horribly priced either.

Handle on tote bag don't appear long enough for shoulder action tho.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

I don't know, Dane, not very Ann D to me :( Get a Guidi!
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            I don't know, Dane, not very Ann D to me :( Get a Guidi!
                            I just got a Rick tote...so no more bags for me for a while. Local shop got a silver Guidi oversized tote that I'm loving though...but they got the huge one.

Can you believe I've been trying to track down the matching Rick wallet too? I'm such a girl.

gottagetaguidi

Comment

• michael_kard
                              • Oct 2010

Those Ann bags look awful. I pity the fool who will pay 800 pounds for the second one.
                              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Dane
                                HAMMERTIME
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                                Those Ann bags look awful. I pity the fool who will pay 800 pounds for the second one.
                                I've noted, and am shocked, that you and I don't agree on something.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎