Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637
Results 721 to 740 of 740

Thread: Men's Bags

  1. #721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k3mist View Post
    yup a q10 will fit those easy.
    Cheers!

    And just when I thought I had enough bags

  2. #722

    Default

    who's had experience with harnden's bags enough to either sway or dissuade me?

    his leather satchels, specifically. looking for an everyday bag for a laptop, camera, phone, and the like, though i'm worried so much technology is distinctly un-harnden

  3. #723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gregor View Post
    who's had experience with harnden's bags enough to either sway or dissuade me?

    his leather satchels, specifically. looking for an everyday bag for a laptop, camera, phone, and the like, though i'm worried so much technology is distinctly un-harnden

    Having handled/seen them, I personally think you can do better. Unless you're married to the aesthetic, they're pretty straightforward in terms of design and to me not something special. Paying retail on them, you're paying for the name.
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

    Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

  4. #724

    Default

    hmmm; thanks for the input. my style caters more to guidi, ma+, and the like, as opposed to harnden. i'm far from married to peasant-wear as it were, though i do like to dabble. just asking as a friend is offering his to me for a rather tempting price.

    cheers all

  5. #725

    Default

    What do you guys think about this bag vs the q10?

    http://www.shopnoctex.com/collection...ducts/lung-bag

    (Couldn't paste the picture without it looking ridiculously huge)

    Looking for a small, all-around to carry my photography and daily essentials in.

    Pricing seems a bit steep for such a small amount of leather and for $200 more, sizing up the M10 and chucking my laptop in there seems borderline feasible.

    Thoughts?

  6. #726

    Default Bags and such

    I'm pretty sure there was a bag thread here some time ago but can't find it?

    anyway what y'all carry for bags? I need to lug a MacBook 15" everyday and some notebooks and have been settling with a goruck which is built like a freakin tank but doesnt quite look that good. prefer not to have roll tops (seems cumbersome).

    that aside, really curious to know what y'all use to carry stuff to work.

  7. #727
    kitsch killer Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long hard road out of hell
    Posts
    37,883

    Default

    I found it for you. I think the smaller 11byBBS backpacks akin to the one they did for StyleZeitgeist would be perfect. Super light weight, durable, waterproof, etc. I am thinking to do another collab with them.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

  8. #728

    Default

    please do, missed out on that cause i didn't expect it to sell that fast..:\

  9. #729

    Default

    Faust If you do collab again, will you be making the same iteration? It will be awesome if there are 2 color ways and at least 2 different bag sizes. I look forward to this day.
    We hope that people will begin to see beyond the superficial surface of things and understand that there is far more to a design than just the way it looks on the outside.

    -GEOFFREY B. SMALL

  10. #730

    Default

    I`m looking for information on Guidi's GB series. I've contacted them twice but they don't seem too keen on talking to me, it seems. I'm trying to understand the differences between all the models to make sure I won't regret my purchase ... I'm mostly missing info on gb5 and gb6, I have pics on gb1 to 4 on models which is basically what I'm looking for. Thanks!

  11. #731
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Darmstadt, Germany
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    I found it for you. I think the smaller 11byBBS backpacks akin to the one they did for StyleZeitgeist would be perfect. Super light weight, durable, waterproof, etc. I am thinking to do another collab with them.
    Im really not getting the 11BBS backpack thing. There is nothing artisinal about it. Its just an Ortlieb back pack with a 11 logo and tripled the price.....

  12. #732
    kitsch killer Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long hard road out of hell
    Posts
    37,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k3mist View Post
    please do, missed out on that cause i didn't expect it to sell that fast..:\
    Quote Originally Posted by negroygris View Post
    Faust If you do collab again, will you be making the same iteration? It will be awesome if there are 2 color ways and at least 2 different bag sizes. I look forward to this day.
    It would be a different style backpack. It's more fun to do something new than to reissue.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

  13. #733
    kitsch killer Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long hard road out of hell
    Posts
    37,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stagename View Post
    I`m looking for information on Guidi's GB series. I've contacted them twice but they don't seem too keen on talking to me, it seems. I'm trying to understand the differences between all the models to make sure I won't regret my purchase ... I'm mostly missing info on gb5 and gb6, I have pics on gb1 to 4 on models which is basically what I'm looking for. Thanks!
    What's the GB series? I am the worst at product codes. Buy the one they made for SZ :-) We have two left.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

  14. #734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeroenr View Post
    Im really not getting the 11BBS backpack thing. There is nothing artisinal about it. Its just an Ortlieb back pack with a 11 logo and tripled the price.....
    It's not about a boris backpack, it's about the ortlieb backpack. I have the unbranded version since 2 years, it's perfect and not gonna change it anytime soon.

  15. #735

    Default

    Hi, wanted to share my experience with two bags as I have found nothing about these bags here.
    First is this Devoa backpack/shoulderbag thing here:

    35-CA1-DB8-3176-456-B-995-E-58-D74154180-D
    A6-E2757-B-AB3-C-4-E80-A1-AA-C0739823-F13-F
    29417-C62-FC62-4-FEC-A5-B1-9-BDD241-F3201

    (whops is that too big? Sry cannot seem to make the images smaller - option was only given for the other upload)


    I am a huge Devoa fan owning several items (leathers/blazer/pants/longsleeves) and instantly fell in love with this bag. It just looks awesome to me. But I was not able to make use of it - the zip opening is too small to accomodate a laptop and the bag is really made for carrying garments in it, not more. Also the bag does not allow to ‚ringfence‘ your small and frequently used items such as purse, cellphone etc for quick access. I really tried hard to integrate it into my life but it just did not work out.
    So it broke my heart but I had to sell it - because I needed money, and lots of it, for this:

    8-A93578-C-FD98-4-EAC-99-CC-94-C18-C57110-C
    18-F8338-F-E2-B5-4-DF9-A6-C8-A0-C2-D8383-E21
    C9218749-4-F27-4-F86-A1-C6-D71-DDD1-DF0-CC
    foto laden


    This is a Guidi SZ01 bag and someone evil snatched away one on Grailed right in front of my eyes so I had to purchase one (was lucky enough to still find one) at Suus.es instead. Arrived today.

    I love the bag because it accomodates a laptop plus enough garments for a one night businesstrip without getting too bulky to use it just for a laptop at times. And that zipped vulva in the front is a separate compartment where you can store and quickly access your small items. So, I can highly recommend it and was surprised that nobody here talked about it before.

  16. #736
    kitsch killer Faust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long hard road out of hell
    Posts
    37,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Do_Decor View Post



    foto laden


    This is a Guidi SZ01 bag and someone evil snatched away one on Grailed right in front of my eyes so I had to purchase one (was lucky enough to still find one) at Suus.es instead. Arrived today.

    I love the bag because it accomodates a laptop plus enough garments for a one night businesstrip without getting too bulky to use it just for a laptop at times. And that zipped vulva in the front is a separate compartment where you can store and quickly access your small items. So, I can highly recommend it and was surprised that nobody here talked about it before.
    True story, I designed this bag with Alessia from GUIDI. This bag was designed for out tenth anniversary and subsequently put into regular production. That's why the code is SZ01 ;-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

    StyleZeitgeist Magazine

  17. #737

    Default

    Ohh i see! So I am technically your customer now.
    Great job on the bag, glad I found it!

  18. #738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet0103 View Post
    Personally, I think men's business bags and backpacks are used more frequently. Business bags can be carried either by the shoulder or by the hand。depending on the size of the backpack you need.
    https://www.luxurykelly.com/index.ph...product_id=255
    For young, stylish men, pair them with a cross-body bag: https://www.luxurykelly.com/index.ph...product_id=225
    why??? these are the lamest and can be had in any large garbage container...

  19. #739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Do_Decor View Post

    I am a huge Devoa fan owning several items (leathers/blazer/pants/longsleeves) and instantly fell in love with this bag. It just looks awesome to me. But I was not able to make use of it - the zip opening is too small to accomodate a laptop and the bag is really made for carrying garments in it, not more. Also the bag does not allow to ‚ringfence‘ your small and frequently used items such as purse, cellphone etc for quick access. I really tried hard to integrate it into my life but it just did not work out.
    So it broke my heart but I had to sell it - because I needed money, and lots of it, for this:

    This is a Guidi SZ01 bag and someone evil snatched away one on Grailed right in front of my eyes so I had to purchase one (was lucky enough to still find one) at Suus.es instead. Arrived today.

    I love the bag because it accomodates a laptop plus enough garments for a one night businesstrip without getting too bulky to use it just for a laptop at times. And that zipped vulva in the front is a separate compartment where you can store and quickly access your small items. So, I can highly recommend it and was surprised that nobody here talked about it before.
    I remember seeing your Devoa bag for sale! Beautiful. The laptop in the Guidi pic is a 13 inch?

    I'm looking for ideas on a leather bag, soft and slouchy ideally, with no internal structure, not too bulky, and sized like an airport carry-on (40-50cm length). Something that goes with an avant-garde aesthetic for travel. Any ideas from you fine gentlemen? Thanks!

  20. #740

    Default

    Thanks! It‘s a 14inch (guess 15“ would still fit)
    Note that now there are many newer Devoa bags, some made from the same leather:
    https://www.fascinate.jp/english/brand/devoa/other?p=2

    I had looked at Ma+ bags aswell but overall the Guidi is perfect for my purpose.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •