• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Men's Bags

[quote user="Orochi"]

The Laundry Room has one this season (used to have a couple others a few months back)

http://www.laundryroom.co.uk/brands-mens-ndc.aspx

[/quote]

Thank you! That's the exact bag I have been looking for. A little more than I thought it would be, but it looks fantastic.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bakla
      • Oct 2006

[quote user="Casius"][quote user="Orochi"]

The Laundry Room has one this season (used to have a couple others a few months back)

http://www.laundryroom.co.uk/brands-mens-ndc.aspx

[/quote]

Thank you! That's the exact bag I have been looking for. A little more than I thought it would be, but it looks fantastic.

[/quote]

Jake in Chicago has it slightly cheaper, but in a distressed/washed brown/black, plus a great NDC satchel in black. If you're in the US you'd probably do better to buy from them for less, plus free shipping since it's over $300, and no customs hassles.

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Wow, that black weekender bag is really nice too, although pricey. Thank you Bakla!

Comment

• bakla
          • Oct 2006

[quote user="Casius"]Wow, that black weekender bag is really nice too, although pricey. Thank you Bakla![/quote]

You're welcome. The weekender in brown is pretty straightforward, and it's really the leather finish that would determine if it's worth the price, although frankly, while I was looking forward to the NDC bags, I don't know if the prices are justified.

I like the look of that black hand-held satchel, but if you need to deter yourself from the steep price, upon studying it further, I know the design isn't the most practical. That cross-bag belt is going to be a royal pain for regular use, because if my 12 years working for a bag company have taught me anything, it's that men (and women as well) seldom if ever buckle up a working buckle. It's going to obstruct the ease of getting into the zippered closures, or it's going to hang loose on the side in an annoying way. If you see the lower right photo (enclosed below), they left that buckle strap unbuckled, and then wrapped the excess strap from the other side around the handles. Who the hell is gonna do that? It's because that strap has nowhere to go but hang loose untidily. It's a gorgeous looking bag, but at a grand, it better be as close to perfect as possible.

Comment

• irrlicht
            • Jan 2007

y's

Comment

• mesh
              • Dec 2006

Shit that's a nice bag, should have checked it out while I was in NYC.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

pics pleeeez :)

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• gusgusterson
                  • Mar 2007

Raf Simons vs. Eastpack images online:

here

Edit: A little hard to navigate site, images scroll vertically on right side. More images on via google.

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Gus- Thanks so much for that site!

Edit- Found this...

"They are being produced by Eastpack and prices will range from £300-£3000..."

Comment

• HWith
                      • May 2007

Has anyone mentioned www.isaacreina.com ? The quality and the details are amazing. And the price is reasonable. Sometimes.

Comment

• redmalva
                        • Oct 2006

I know that everybody loves leather bags, but I have lots of leather coats and find that wearing both at the same time is too much leather going on. What other types of bags would you guys suggest to wear with leather outerwear?

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="redmalva"]I know that everybody loves leather bags, but I have lots of leather coats and find that wearing both at the same time is too much leather going on. What other types of bags would you guys suggest to wear with leather outerwear?[/quote]

I really like canvas with leather accents.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cpaik
                            • Nov 2007

Bags

I apologize in advance if there was a topic about this before, but I searched and couldn't find anything :(

I've been on an insatiable quest lately for the perfect bag. As a college student, I can't really deal with carrying a North Face around when I'm all goth-ninja. Naturally, I would love me an M.A+ bag, but given the prices, I don't think I can swing it. I have seen some really nice ones on here, namely Mike Lowrey's Attachment bag and some Jas MB bags. However, I am the first to admit being completely ignorant when it comes to being a conoseiur of bags. I am interested in which you guys personally own and which you would like to own. Thanks!

Comment

• Yan
                              • Mar 2008

Re: Bags

Met this really cool designer at Spitalfields Market in London called Kervin Marc. Really good bags at $300-$400 and will make to your colour for $20-$40 more. Im have one made in distressed blue.

www.okmarc.com

Comment

• iSuck
                                • Mar 2008

Re: Bags

I need to get a new bag in the coming month or so. In the winter I really never carry one because I feel with a coat on I have the space I need via pockets.

I'm looking at a washed grey leather from Jil Sander, there is an m.a.+ someone here had for sale or also maybe even the black canvas/leather RO one.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎