• MikeN
    • Nov 2007

Re: Bags

Where can I see the Rick Owens one?

Comment

• iSuck
      • Mar 2008

www.eluxury.com has 4 RO bags. In the flesh both Barneys and Atelier have them.

Comment

• random
        • Dec 2007

buy ma+ accordion bag!
        I don't exist.

Comment

• KeijiHaino
          • Dec 2006

where can i get the m.a.+ accorian bag? i seriously want one. bad.

and i think the rick owens bags on eluxury look cheap. i like the guidis on lazzari though.

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

The all leather duffel by RO is pretty nice but all the rest of those are way overpriced. Canvas and leather tote for over a G?! Shit's whack.

My favorite bags are still Guidi and MA+ and the more affordable Jas MB's.

I will say though, I LOVE my Yohji bag.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• KeijiHaino
              • Dec 2006

if i could find m.a. + i would do that. guidi is next, and i also like
              the property of bags.

Travel gear made for people who care about sustainable production, timeless design, functionality that just works and quality that lasts. All bags come with our signature ID Tag personalisation.

Comment

• random
                • Dec 2007

well if you are desperate...

http://www.mattotti.co.jp/shelter/sh...oss4/index.htm

I don't exist.

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                  • Dec 2006

WHAT THE?!?!?!
                  if they ship to us its on!

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

damn son, you ready to throw down $3k+ for it? I'd explore US and European options before going with Nippon....

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                      • Dec 2006

well i've been putting money back for the past few months to drop on major leather goods.
                      those m..a boots are NICE. and almost like the guidi bag on laz better (the red),,,,
                      something about ma, damn, i love em.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

That red Guidi looks NICE!!

Honestly, get the Guidi... and some CCP boots. In the end it'll be about the same price as a single MA+ accordion bag and you'll get just as much use out of the guidi and the ccps.... or some MA+ footwear and the guidi bag. The mattotti price on the accordion is outta control!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• TypicalFashion
                          • Mar 2007

i am thinking about getting the dior homme duffle in black, but reserving judgement til i check out the Jil Sander bags this season.... what do you guys think?

heres the photo of the DH Deville, pay no mind to what the flash had made the leather look like (theres no sparkle, its flat black in the flesh)

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

I'd say it fully depends on how much it's gonna set you back my friend... secondhand market? I wouldn't pay more than $500 for that thing to be honest. I remember the damn TASSEL costing something like $200 on eluxury. Laughable.

If you're going full retail at $1k+, you open up a lot of options including the canvas accordion bag by MA+ currently on yahoo with an $800 BIN that beats the DH deville hands down. You can also score Guidi bags and some other MA+ bags (including this really cool triple strapped bad boy at A... just wish it had a shoulder strap) at the $1500ish mark. If you're ready to do $2k, then you can get into some nice MA+ leathers too. I just don't think the DH one is made to last. It's too.... "of the moment" and for that kind of money I'd prefer something better you know?

Comment

• Uncontrol
                              • Feb 2008

I am really feeling these Gadget Grow bags ... too bad I am broke right now, because I need a new bag badly.

(top, 23100jpy, bottom 17850jpy)

Comment

• TypicalFashion
                                • Mar 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

I'd say it fully depends on how much it's gonna set you back my friend... secondhand market? I wouldn't pay more than $500 for that thing to be honest. I remember the damn TASSEL costing something like $200 on eluxury. Laughable.

If you're going full retail at $1k+, you open up a lot of options including the canvas accordion bag by MA+ currently on yahoo with an $800 BIN that beats the DH deville hands down. You can also score Guidi bags and some other MA+ bags (including this really cool triple strapped bad boy at A... just wish it had a shoulder strap) at the $1500ish mark. If you're ready to do $2k, then you can get into some nice MA+ leathers too. I just don't think the DH one is made to last. It's too.... "of the moment" and for that kind of money I'd prefer something better you know?

[/quote]

I'm picking up what youre putting down, but a canvas bag i have, i'm looking for a leather about that size that has handles, as well as a shoulder strap.. the new issue of HE has a bag i am going to check out at Jil Sander tomorrow... i will check out the guidi and MA+ stuff at A, but i'm not really looking for that... "organic" style in a bag. i think that one Les got from A is rad, but i am looking for something a little less minimal compartment-wise

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎