X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • klangspiel
    • Apr 2007

haute

Been thinking about picking this up for the girl. Yay/Nay?

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

Re: haute

nay
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• DHC
        • Jul 2007

Re: haute

^ Second that.
        Originally posted by Faust
        fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Babar
          • Jan 2007

Re: Yes or No?

[quote user="xeefus"]Alright, that pretty much made up my mind, never tried them on :)

Think I'll get a pair of black converse instead just to cheap out. althought they're pretty thin and swedish winters aren't exactly nice...
          thanks for pointing me in a better direction
          [/quote]

Leather Converse should work with some thicker socks.

Comment

• xeefus
            • Oct 2007

[quote user="Babar"][quote user="xeefus"]Alright, that pretty much made up my mind, never tried them on :)

Think I'll get a pair of black converse instead just to cheap out. althought they're pretty thin and swedish winters aren't exactly nice...
            [/quote]

[/quote]

Yup. I'm looking for them right now, don't know where I can find though... Haven't looked so much but well, only the "big" shoestores here where I live. But strange thing is that I did not find any online either, still looking though...
            This feels a little offtopic maybe, I should probably post in "Help finding" if I don't find. Thanks!

Comment

• Piffen
              • Aug 2007

[quote user="xeefus"][quote user="Babar"][quote user="xeefus"]Alright,that pretty much made up my mind, never tried them on :)

Think I'll get a pair ofblack converse instead just to cheap out. althought they're pretty thin and swedish winters aren't exactly nice...
              [/quote]

[/quote]

Yup. I'm looking for them right now, don't know where I can find though... Haven't looked so much but well,only the"big" shoestoresherewhereIlive.ButstrangethingisthatIdid notfindanyonlineeither,stilllookingthough...
              This feels a little offtopic maybe, I should probably post in "Help finding" if I don't find. Thanks!
              [/quote]

Have you checked out Caliroots.se? Or sneakersnstuff.se? Or ebay.com/tradera.se?

If not, get to it, right away! ;)

Comment

• xeefus
                • Oct 2007

[quote user="Piffen"][quote user="xeefus"][quote user="Babar"][quote user="xeefus"]Alright, that pretty much made up my mind, never tried them on :)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yup. I'm looking for them right now, don't know where I can find though... Haven't looked so much but well, only the "big" shoestores here where I live. But strange thing is that I did not find any online either, still looking though...
                [/quote]

Have you checked out Caliroots.se? Or sneakersnstuff.se? Or ebay.com/tradera.se?

[/quote]
                I have, and unfortunately without any luck. Only leather ones I could find were with red inside of them, which I didn't like at all.

Comment

• Piffen
                  • Aug 2007

[quote user="xeefus"][quote user="Piffen"][quote user="xeefus"][quote user="Babar"][quote user="xeefus"]Alright,that pretty much made up my mind, never tried them on :)

Think I'll get a pair ofblack converse instead just to cheap out. althought they're pretty thin and swedish winters aren't exactly nice...
                  [/quote]

[/quote]

Yup. I'm looking for them right now, don't know where I can find though... Haven't looked so much but well,only the"big" shoestoresherewhereIlive.ButstrangethingisthatIdid notfindanyonlineeither,stilllookingthough...
                  [/quote]

[/quote]
                  I have, and unfortunately without any luck. Only leather ones I could find were with red inside of them, which I didn't like at all.
                  [/quote]

That's odd.. :s

What about ebay? Did a quick search for you.. This is what I found:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...ge=search&fgtp=

Comment

• xeefus
                    • Oct 2007

[quote user="Piffen"][quote user="xeefus"][quote user="Piffen"][quote user="xeefus"][quote user="Babar"][quote user="xeefus"]Alright, that pretty much made up my mind, never tried them on :)

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
                    [/quote]

That's odd.. :s

What about ebay? Did a quick search for you.. This is what I found:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&_trksid=m 37&satitle=converse+leather+black&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&fsop=1 %26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypa ge=search&fgtp=

[/quote]
                    Yeah, those are the ones I want... :) Will take that as a last solution if I don't find any in town tomorrow or something, was going to visit and look at more stores then.
                    Thanks.

Comment

• mabac011
                      • Dec 2006

just order from converse.com?

Comment

• xeefus
                        • Oct 2007

[quote user="mabac011"]just order from converse.com?[/quote]

You know... sometimes you feel kinda stupid when not checking stuff like that.[:$]

Thanks, I never even thought of it. Normally brandsites doesn't even have webshops... :D

Comment

• Fuuma
                          • Sep 2006

This:

Or this:

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

I'm very fond of the first pair. The ankle strap is cool, but they are pretty damn big! It all depends on if you think you'll tuck in your pants or not (not like it's not possible with the first pair, because it looks cooll with those too!).

Either way, they're dope!
                            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Fuuma
                              • Sep 2006

I will definitely tuck in most of the times (or at least show tongue) but I'm worried that the diamond pattern of the patent leather will be too loud in person and not look as awesome as this (keep in mind I've never seen the black ones in person):

While the strap looks cool at first but could become kinda gimmicky later. I think my fav pair would beexactly like theblack strapless one with white soles but with a black sole.

If they look like the ad campaign I'm def getting the strapless ones.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

That picture is great!

I don't think the diamond pattern will be too loud and I agree with you about the ankle strap. Honestly, after seeing that picture I would go with the first ones!
                                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎