Re: Yes or No?

agreed, looks very matronly.

which one, or none?

OR

Comment

• djrajio
      • Sep 2006

None. But that's because I have a strict no skulls/crossbones policy nowadays. Haha.

Comment

• Fuuma
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="xcoldricex"]

agreed, looks very matronly.

which one, or none?

OR

[/quote]

I'd say none because, like DJRajio, I'm quite tired of skull/old keys. You do have your own style that could incorporate both successfully without looking like a poseur though, so I'd say it just depends on which color of jewelry (black or silver) you want to match it with. Maybe I'd take the feathers since from what I remember you got other stuff with native themes.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

I'd say no unless you already know what you'll wear it with and it's something that offsets the granny vibe.

Comment

• xcoldricex
            • Sep 2006

good deal. that just forces me to find something better :) thanks for the input guys.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I don't mind the black one, depending on how you wear it (I probably would try to work something with a bag, rather than with clothes, put it around the handles or something like that). It's borderline discreet. A definite no on the silver one.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laika
                • Sep 2006

Thanks guys. I actually like the print--it's forest not flowers. But the styles are kind of dull, and I fear the matronly vibe as well--eek!

coldrice, it's a no for me. [:(] I'm really anti-skulls these days.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

Thanks guys. I actually like the print--it's forest not flowers. But the styles are kind of dull, and I fear the matronly vibe as well--eek!

coldrice, it's a no for me. [:(] I'm really anti-skulls these days.

[/quote]

Skulls have been emasculated. Even Rick Owens said so - and he is authority on skulls [;)]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• darkanimal
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]

Forest print top by Alexandre Herchcovitch

[/quote]

I'm drawn more to the first photo just so because it's fall season, and I'm very influenced with my choices based on the current climate. If you asked me summertime, I would pick the second. Both are great, tho there is more versatily wearing the black one (layering and all). I couldn't think of other ways to wear the 2nd other than necklaces on top of it. Either way you can't go wrong, just have a killer footwear.

Comment

• dontbecruel
                      • Sep 2006

Laika, I think the neckline on the black one is kind of sexy actually. And the print is very pretty.

Comment

• laika
                        • Sep 2006

thanks dontbecruel and and darkanimal!....i agree that the print looks lovely. I'm going to see if Opening Ceremony has it so I can check it out in person. The styles don't look so great on the mannequins, but Herchcovitch always cuts really well, so i am anticipating it will look better on a real person.

Also, I wear a lot ( i mean A LOT) of black, so i think that may offset any granny vibe that may be present.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Still looking for a small wallet. What do you think of this one? Say my cost would not exceed $120 after jumping through some hoops? Trustworthy seller, I got my rick owens jacket from him. The only think that is a litte turn off are the two creases inside the wallet seen in the last picture.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

I know I'm being nitpicky here but aren't you a "I wear loads of black especially leather" kind of person? Wouldn't a black wallet fit you more, especially considering you'll be having it with you all the time and for a few years. Personnally I like the cheap stuff sold by ex-cons but that's because my grandfather once bought one for me when I was a kid from some newly rehabilitated guy that was passing by so they bring back fond memories.

Comment

• dontbecruel
                              • Sep 2006

I quite like it but what does the monogram signify?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Fuuma"]I know I'm being nitpicky here but aren't you a "I wear loads of black especially leather" kind of person? Wouldn't a black wallet fit you more, especially considering you'll be having it with you all the time and for a few years. Personnally I like the cheap stuff sold by ex-cons but that's because my grandfather once bought one for me when I was a kid from some newly rehabilitated guy that was passing by so they bring back fond memories.[/quote]

I like brown as well. My current small wallet is of that color. Dontbecruel, I guess the "M" is for Margiela, but who knows.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎