Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

mihara right? don't like the white staining - looks too deliberate.

Comment

• lost53
      • Dec 2010

elephantstone... does that come from an 88 12"?

As for the shoes, I am not a fan of the leather treatment, or the padded inner. And the laces arrangement look really at odds with the rest... Guess thats a negative.

Comment

• mononon
        • Sep 2009

yeah, not a fan of those mihara. for the price that mihara goes for, you have plenty of better choices.
        calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• mononon
          • Sep 2009

premier- Right. Probably only saying that cause I want the classic version of black mainbody with white stripes
          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

I like those miharas, maybe a bit too much of the white stuff though. can't remember if it comes off..?
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• neonrider
              • Jan 2008

+1 for too much white, funny laces, i'd pass.
              ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• HWith
                • May 2007

Damir Doma FW10 leather jacket. I really like the fact that it's not like a leather condom as usually seen with RO, Julius etc. (even though I love those jackets) but is all bunched up on on the sleeves and stuff. But at the same time something puts me off. I don't know if it's just because I'm not used to it.

Comment

• michael_kard
                  • Oct 2010

I've been thinking of getting that jacket for quite some time, but ultimately I'd say no.

First, the way the lapel-colar reverses gives it volume that cannot be seen in these frontal pics and might be quite awkward.

Also, it looks like it's bunching excessively on the bottom. I guess a fit pic from the side would be best.
                  Last edited by michael_kard; 03-20-2011, 02:35 PM. Reason: typo
                  ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                  Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• perplexe
                    • May 2010

I'd say no to the jacket, the elasticated bunching is kind of distracting from the rest of it.

Comment

• croatoan
                      • Jul 2007

The lapel/collar is pretty cool but other than that it is just all-around disgusting.

Comment

• Spencer
                        • Feb 2007

I'm going to go with a no on the leather jacket as well. I know you don't want a leather condom, but you don't wanna throw a magnum on a teeny weeny either. It will just look silly.

Comment

• jogu
                          • Jun 2009

nah dont like that jacket , kinda looks like a garbage bag with all the cinching and bunching :(

Comment

• arc
                            • Mar 2011

http://aizakbuyondo.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/raf_ss11_shoes_23.jpg

Raf SS11

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

ew hale noo lol but im mad curious tho : why do you like those ? i dont mean that in a bad way just genuinely curious what u like about those , help me see what you see in them

Comment

• Dane
                                HAMMERTIME
                                • Feb 2011

Can you get them in black? They're just so busy...but maybe in a darker colour it would be less obvious(?) Trying to think positively...but you could do a lot better honestly.
                                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎