Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kuugaia
    • Feb 2010

^^ Architecterre: All three boots are completely different in style, this isn't really a question that others can help you out on. Depends on what your wardrobe needs and what style you're going for. If you're purely just asking for personal opinion...then hellz no on the Gucci. The shaft is fucking ugly.

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
    lol was supposed to be read in arnold's "whachoo talkin bout willis?" voice. supposed to be more funny than confrontational. but yeah after i posted that i started to remember the times when i have been disappointed by a grandma fit. seems i had recalled only my successes and not my failures. like a 54 fitting smaller than a 52. armholes too narrow to fit my whole arm into. tight shoulders + wide body. yeah it happens. for sure it is better to try before you buy when u can
    Selective memory, we all only want to remember the good times! Haha! No worries, no confrontation taken.

Comment

• several_girls
      • Nov 2010

Can I get some opinions on the turbo sneakers? Super stylish or fashion victim? I already know about "depends on what you wear with it" and if it works with your own personal style blah blah blah but I'd like to hear some thoughts anyway.

Comment

• HWith
        • May 2007

I think they're ridiculous. You might consider them if you have a complete wardrobe and don't need to add anything at all - otherwise your money's better spent on something else.

Comment

• elephantstone
          • Jan 2011

http://www.antonioli.eu/products/106...jacket?gen=men

What do you think about this jacket? Love it at first sight...But I have had bad experiences with quilted jackets and never find one that actually looks good on me....

Comment

• Oasis
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by HWith View Post
            I think they're ridiculous. You might consider them if you have a complete wardrobe and don't need to add anything at all - otherwise your money's better spent on something else.
            Couldnt have put it better myself.
            Originally posted by christianef
            u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• michael_kard
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by elephantstone View Post
              http://www.antonioli.eu/products/106...jacket?gen=men

What do you think about this jacket? Love it at first sight...But I have had bad experiences with quilted jackets and never find one that actually looks good on me....
              No. Looks like an ill-fitting duvet.
              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Crowzer
                • Feb 2011

There RO shoes are very ugly. Absolutely agree with With. And I don't know with what these shoes can be suitable.

Comment

• zxc4030
                  • Aug 2009

Im not going to spend that much money on shoes that are very limited to style with other weardobes unless I have tons of Ricks that goes well with shoes.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

Agree, they are hard to wear, but when you do you need to do it with a "fuck fashion - I am wearing leather bin bags on my feet" - attitude and then it works. Add too much out-there Rick to the mix and it's ridiculous. In that sense they remind me a lot of my MMM Incognito shades, which I love as an object, but find equally hard to wear.
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Shucks
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                      Agree, they are hard to wear, but when you do you need to do it with a "fuck fashion - I am wearing leather bin bags on my feet" - attitude and then it works. Add too much out-there Rick to the mix and it's ridiculous. In that sense they remind me a lot of my MMM Incognito shades, which I love as an object, but find equally hard to wear.

this.

a pair of worn-in turbos + your favorite loosey-goosey shorts + a ratty longsleeve = u r the bee's knees.

ps. but wtf @ rick for not putting better rubber in the geo kicks (i mean, if u r gonna change from crepe rubber in sneaks anyway...) and changing to even softer soles boots.

Comment

• diorowen
                        • Aug 2010

haha, I think the sneakers is super cool,
                        would love to get one with white soles.
                        however,
                        I'm considering copping mr.beuys one though. if it were cheaper :p.
                        still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• Nouveau Pauvre
                          • Oct 2011

Sooooo good. But if you have to ask it's probably no. Not for the faint of heart, or really anyone who couldn't pass for an RO employee.

Originally posted by several_girls View Post
                          Can I get some opinions on the turbo sneakers? Super stylish or fashion victim? I already know about "depends on what you wear with it" and if it works with your own personal style blah blah blah but I'd like to hear some thoughts anyway.

Comment

• michael_kard
                            • Oct 2010

How are these shoes pose a "fuck fashion" statement? Lol. I think they're the exact opposite
                            ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                            Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• mrbeuys
                              • May 2008

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                              How are these shoes pose a "fuck fashion" statement? Lol. I think they're the exact opposite
                              Oh never mind. Read again, maybe you get it.
                              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• messenoire
                                • Nov 2009

i think those rick sailboats lend themselves to the "clothes wearing you" scenario in that you'd have to wear rick head to toe to make them work and it sort of takes the personality out of the outfit and just turns into rick costume. they'd be definitely cool to buy and just look at but wear-ability seems to be a bit in question here. if you want rick trainers just get the regular ones and you'll get a lot more out of them without the peculiar triangle pieces.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎