• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHRIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2006

Re: Yes or No?

no, unfortunatelyi had my auctionsniper set too low. i didnt think the price would go quite that high.

but i ended up buying drexl's to console myself!

Comment

• Fuuma
      • Sep 2006

Re: S/S 2007 Arrivals and Reviews

I recently got this Sacai cardigan from Coldrice (Buckweat did order it from Yoox at some point) it's tagged as a size 3 but fits much smaller, hence the yoox return and Coldrice resale. I think it looks pretty good unworn but I have no idea what to do with a Cardi; I pretty much got it because it had silk and this intrigued me. So what can I do with it/Should I just resell it?

Pic of the only time I did wear it, my outfit is relatively uninspiring, bordering on generic hipster territory.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
      http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

I think it looks good on you, Fuuma.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• casem
          • Sep 2006

So now that I got these Cloak shorts, I'm having trouble with what shoes to wear with them. I like the boot look, but right now boots aren't really in the budget (after buying the dior chelseas) and they're impractical for hot weather. I went back to Barney's today and had them hold these suede Ann D. shoes on presale, but I'm not totally sure it works. What do you guys think? If you don't like it, any suggestions? The Ann shoes I'm getting are basically like these, but low top with a white tongue. The price at Barney's is fairly reasonable too, $375 I think plus 40% off (compare that to aloharag's $700 price tag).

music

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

I think that would go perfect casem. I like chucks with shorts, and those Ann shoes are quite nice and simple, even more so than converse's so they should be rather versatile. I say go for it, especially at %40 off.
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Hehe, Casem I'm in the same boat as you. What the HELL do you wear with shorts?

In the photos on the Lift website, the pairing of shorts with laceup shoes is a nice one if done right... aside from that I usually wear some german military sneakers with my black knee length slim shorts. The chucks look sounds like a solid one and the Ann shoes would definitely work out!!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• CHRIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2006

or

im leaning toward the dries, but at 50% off... the demeulemeester one is also looking real good. i need opinions quick!

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

I vote Dries in black. It's not quite as long and drapey, and I like that part about it. I'm also not fond of the stripes on the Ann D. one.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                    • Nov 2006

The Ann D. makes quite a statement, but it looks quite thin and fragile and I dont see you wearing it as much as the Dries. Another vote Dries? Either way Im sure you will be happy. Whats the price on the Ann D. at half off?

Comment

• CHRIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006

you're both right. the demeulemeester one is less wearable, and apparently they only have the grey one available anyway, so dries it is!

the price is $298CAD + approximately 14% tax + $20 shipping, so it comes out to be around $335 USD. also, the fact that the store owner is quite the cunt puts me off from purchasing it...

Comment

• Jshockmtl
                        • Oct 2006

Chris is this in Montreal? im curious?

PS: I passed on the Ann D one. Ive never seen the Dries before but i vote for that

Comment

• CHRIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006

i put these up on ebay, but im still unsure as to whether i want to sell them or not.

what do you guys think? i figure if i keep them for now, i could always make most of whati paid (if i decide to sell them later), considering how rare this size is...

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

i think the pants look good on you. keep it for a while.

i'm seriously thinking of buying these at retail price[eek] from atelier, but i seriously would probably hate myself for doing so. what is the probability that atelier would put the ccp boots on sale? arghhhh.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Joey, doesn't AB have those in stock for cheaper?
                              Otherwise, I think thier awesome. Or you can wait for the winter boots to come in and maybe score a pair from Lazzari for a few hundred less than A.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

AB doesn't have my size in these (6). they only have 7 and up. the 7's i've tried on were too loose for me, even with shoe pads.

i think lazzari, from what i've seen so far, only seems to carry 7 and up as well.

i just wish the dark's pair didn't fit the guy who won them[:P]

edit: atelier doesn't have a 6 anymore. oh well.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎