• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Re: Yes or No?

For LA i am definitely voting for #3 ,

the Collar is hight so it frames and draws attention to the Face, the leather says LUXURY and yes, it would have been better if it were black , but i much rather it than #3 which looks to wintry (Down Jacket?) for LA,

As for # 2 Cas , don't let me vote you don on My Style list for like that![:O][65]

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

[quote user="pactum"]

I actually own #3 so I must say that you should get it Casius. Especially because you already have some other leathers. The bomber might look quite boring in that picture from Atelier, but wearing it with the top three buttons unbuttoned and the jacket zipped down a bit and then fold out the top of the jacket/collar/hood it gets a very nice look. =)

Hmm, if you have any questions just ask and I´ll try to answer them.

[/quote]

Yes!! This sounds awesome and I was hoping it would have some versatility to it.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! Faust, I agree with you on the color, I think it's much much darker in person as LVR not only used a flash but they brightened the photos (before the collection was officially put up, they were much darker). After reading pactum's explanation of the bomber, I think that's the one for me.
      [:D]

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

nah, dude - get the fur collar one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [67]
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sbw4224
          • Sep 2006

I've tried the #3 jacket on - please be aware that it actually seems to run a bit big. Casius, I think we're about the same size and a medium fit me well. It's fairly warm, but everyone in SoCal seems to freak out when it gets to about 50 degrees, so it might work for you ;). It's about $1750 here in London - definitely not cheap. What is A pricing it at?

Also, the hood is HUGE in person. I felt like it was completely engulfing my head. Obviously that's the look it's going for, but it might take some getting used to.

I hope this info helps your decision!

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="sbw4224"]

I've tried the #3 jacket on - please be aware that it actually seems to run a bit big. Casius, I think we're about the same size and a medium fit me well. It's fairly warm, but everyone in SoCal seems to freak out when it gets to about 50 degrees, so it might work for you ;). It's about $1750 here in London - definitely not cheap. What is A pricing it at?

Also, the hood is HUGE in person. I felt like it was completely engulfing my head. Obviously that's the look it's going for, but it might take some getting used to.

I hope this info helps your decision!

[/quote]

I have this Cloak cardigan from FW04 and the hood is huge, but I love it. Makes me look like a monk.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sbw4224
              • Sep 2006

I don't necessarily think it's the size of the hood, but more of how it's so structured and the small flair at the end that threw me off a bit. That cardigan is really nice, though. Cloak has treated you well. [Y]

Comment

• pactum
                • Oct 2006

I agree that it fits a bit big, at least in the body. But I think it´s might be on purpose. In the campaign the jacket was shown with that white vest under it:

... so probably the intentions are that this vest should be able to fit under it. I have this jacket in size S, the same size for my leatherjacket (ss07) but if the leatherjackets fits like a regular XS this jacket fits like a big S or small M in the body. However the shoulders and arms a perfect. I'll probably take the jacket to a tailor to alter theback. I hope it´s possible to do so.

And yes the hood is huge but I love it... [67]

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

sbw, thanks man! I believe we are about the same size, so that helps a lot. I hope the price from A is a tad lower than 1750 though, but I'll have to find out for sure.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                    • Oct 2006

so i got my number (n)ine jeans and i'm not 100% sure if i should sell them or not. two problems

1) super low rise, but i can live with it
                    2) very tight in the legs

i've worn them today and my initial inkling to sell them off has subsided. there's some stretch so it's forgiving, but i don't know if they're just too tight and make my legs look like sausages.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Spencer
                      • Feb 2007

ddohnggo, I think they look perfectly fine. I'd at the very least give it a few days and then decide.

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

Yea, looking at that picture I would say they look fine on you. They should definitely stretch a bit after some wear as well.

Comment

• cbdas
                          • Oct 2006

Jeans are grand , i wouldnt sell them yet .

Comment

• cbdas
                            • Oct 2006

Oh , and my contribution to Casius RO dilemma is that his leather jackets seem to be a staple in every collection and the quality is always consistent , so your pretty much guaranteed a leather jacket each season . The reviews on this board seem pretty nice for the 3rd jacket though .

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

[quote user="cbdas"]Oh , and my contribution to Casius RO dilemma is that his leather jackets seem to be a staple in every collection and the quality is always consistent , so your pretty much guaranteed a leather jacket each season . The reviews on this board seem pretty nice for the 3rd jacket though .
                              [/quote]

Thanks cb, and I fully agree. I think the bomber will be more of a limited item from RO unlike the leathers which come out every season, just with little tweaks to them. Now to figure out how much this jacket is going to cost....heheh.

Comment

• xcoldricex
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]I'm having a totally opposite reaction from Mike, I think the color of the leather is gorgeous. I've become a big fan of chocolate (besides, it should be a bit darker in person, I could see the flash working in this pic.), and I love the high 3-snap collar. [Y]
                                [/quote]

i'm on faust's side here that color is great. while the bomber is kind of unique - it's not that unique to be worth $800 or something... i like it though.. maybe for $300.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎