Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stemcell
    • Jul 2011

Love this, kind of a step in the direction I was wondering about a few posts back:

Comment

• goldsamxo
      • Jan 2017

Usual wearer of Rick Owens - Davey Havok from AFI in Ramones & Boris leggings. Dude usually wears Rick, when I saw AFI live he wears wearing a Drkshdw parka & Geos
      Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
      Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• Law
        • Dec 2013

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Guys, could you throw in a short description and not just post links?

Anyway, while I am waiting for the review copy of the Rick Owens Furniture book, I wanted to let you know that for whatever reason it's only thirty bucks on Amazon.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Lex1017
            • Jul 2015

Amazing thank you Faust!

Comment

• Nickefuge
              • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Guys, could you throw in a short description and not just post links?

Anyway, while I am waiting for the review copy of the Rick Owens Furniture book, I wanted to let you know that for whatever reason it's only thirty bucks on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Rick-Owens-Fu...wens+furniture
              Has anyone bought it yet? I’m wondering if it’s just pictures of the furniture or if there’s some more background information or anything special in particular in it. Is it worth buying?
              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                Has anyone bought it yet? I’m wondering if it’s just pictures of the furniture or if there’s some more background information or anything special in particular in it. Is it worth buying?
                I got my copy, but only flipped through it quickly before I had to go on a trip. Full review coming up.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• haydn
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                  It's essentially a love letter to Michele Lamay from Rick, and quite a touching one. She drives the furniture side of the business - and it covers this in depth, with great shots of production, installations as well as some technical information on the individual pieces they've produced over the years. Some amazing never before seen candid shots of both Rick and Michele are interspersed throughout the book. Well worth having if you're even slightly interested, as it's a rare glimpse into this side of the Rick universe which few get to see outside of the pieces Lamay installs into the flagships.

Comment

• goldsamxo
                    • Jan 2017

Incase no one else has saw this (I just stumbled upon it)...

Recent Rick photo wearing unreleased hightop NMB sock boots. Sounds like they'll be released next season, one of the guys commenting under this photo said he purchased them to stock.

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                    Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

• julian_doe
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by goldsamxo View Post
                      Incase no one else has saw this (I just stumbled upon it)...

Recent Rick photo wearing unreleased hightop NMB sock boots. Sounds like they'll be released next season, one of the guys commenting under this photo said he purchased them to stock.
                      Congrats, you almost made it to 100 posts?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by julian_doe View Post
                        Congrats, you almost made it to 100 posts?
                        Come on, that's uncalled. He's really trying, and we've lowered the classifieds limit to 25 anyway. Not everyone posting frequently is a troll.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• goldsamxo
                          • Jan 2017

Sorry if this was filler Faust & julian_doe, this has just been me trying to become a part of the community & I didn't know whether it was relevant or not! I'll make sure next time to think more carefully :)
                          Also sorry for the frequent posting, I don't do much when I'm not in class so I like to browse around here - sorry again :)

Comment

• Law
                            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by goldsamxo View Post
                            Sorry if this was filler Faust & julian_doe, this has just been me trying to become a part of the community & I didn't know whether it was relevant or not! I'll make sure next time to think more carefully :)
                            Also sorry for the frequent posting, I don't do much when I'm not in class so I like to browse around here - sorry again :)
                            Don't apologize mate, you haven't done anything wrong.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Law View Post
                              Don't apologize mate, you haven't done anything wrong.
                              That's what I was trying to say.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Michele Lamy - Process

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎