X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pactum
    • Oct 2006

Re: RICK OWENS

The new DRKSHDW ss08 collection is up! (owenscorp.com)

Comment

• H-R
      • May 2007

^ so.... white....

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Yea, those pictures can't be seen bigger unfortunately. Lift's pictures are so damn small.
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• cbdas
          • Oct 2006

www.mindtrive.com/index.php - now added 4 Rick Owens FW pieces . I like the longsleeve tops .

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

shit, why cant they have bigger sizes in the shirts..

oh well, hopefully they'll have some nice shirts at the RO store and hopefully it'll be open this time when I'm there :)

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

This womens shearling is dope! [57][64]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Gorgeous coat, too (and the girl... drools)

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Yea, both of those coats are awesome. And yea, that girl (and many others on that site) is gorgeous.

Comment

• Chim
                    • Dec 2006

Faust, or anybody, there is an almost exact version of that RIck Owens shearling available at the Barneys New York outlet at San Marcos, TX. The price I checked was 600, down from 3500, with an additional 25% off. I couldn't think of anybody that would want an asymmetrical swooshy RO shearling, so I didnt grab it. Im fairly sure they ship. Google them and give them a call if you're interested! The leather was like butter and it was an absolutely gorgeous piece. It fit like a women's small, probably a 36 or 38

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chim"]Faust, or anybody, there is an almost exact version of that RIck Owens shearling available at the Barneys New York outlet at San Marcos, TX. The price I checked was 600, down from 3500, with an additional 25% off. I couldn't think of anybody that would want an asymmetrical swooshy RO shearling, so I didnt grab it. Im fairly sure they ship. Google them and give them a call if you're interested! The leather was like butter and it was an absolutely gorgeous piece. It fit like a women's small, probably a 36 or 38
                      [/quote]

Holy mother of crying baby jesus! [<:o)] Someone needs to buy this on principle! Too bad it's too small for Mrs. Faust.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chim
                        • Dec 2006

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. It was a little tight on me, and I have a size 34 chest. The weight was really nice, it was a heavenly shearling. The way the jacket is worn is by having the two asymmetrical halves closed by a velcro patch in the middle. The effect looks nearly identical to the picture you showed; waistlength in the back, and beautiful drapery around the sides

Comment

• Chim
                          • Dec 2006

I just did you guys a favor:

final price is 468.75 shipped CONUS.

Their number is 5123927711. This is a Rick Owens shearling that's cut almost identical to the one faust posted, in a size 38.

I just paid 1200 for a Rick Owens, and that price kind of blows my mind to be honest. If it wasn't such a straight up feminine piece I would have tried to make it work. Gorgeous, gorgeous. Maybe Laika would like it?

Comment

• Chim
                            • Dec 2006

on a different topic:

has anybody ever handled the various leathers Rick uses for his jackets? Atelier informed me that they come in a super soft washed calf, a stiff calf leather, and then the stiffest leather which is horsehide. Does anybody have any familiarity with the stiff calf and horsehide, and know how they affect the fit of the jacket? All i've ever tried on were the ultra soft/thin ones.

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

I have the stiff calf on my leather jacket and it's great, not quite as stiff as say, the CCP leathers, but it's a nice in between leather. It also gives it more of a rugged look, which I prefer. The soft ones are exquisite though, if I ever bought another leather jacket, it would be one of those leathers.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chim"]

on a different topic:

has anybody ever handled the various leathers Rick uses for his jackets? Atelier informed me that they come in a super soft washed calf, a stiff calf leather, and then the stiffest leather which is horsehide. Does anybody have any familiarity with the stiff calf and horsehide, and know how they affect the fit of the jacket? All i've ever tried on were the ultra soft/thin ones.

[/quote]

I saw some very stiff biker jackets from this season - not a fan. Besides with them, the whole idea of bunching up doesn't work well, it would seem, so you'd need to be tall like Casius.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎