X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: RICK OWENS

Thanks as always Albert! Hopefully I'll hear back from them tomorrow. Those and maybe a leather jacket are on my hit list this year. Will probably wait till Fall for the leather jacket though, unless I can find a killer deal.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

I'd suggest that you ask Barneys as well, but it's hard to describe the items you want without it sounding like every long sleeved RO piece out there haha. Since Atelier does e-mail regularly, they'd be the best start you know?

A RO leather would be awesome. They always seem to make it to sale though so with a bit of patience (and just in time for cooler weather to hit), you can score a RO leather for easily 40-60% off!

...or you could pick something up from Countesse on ebay. She just got in a bunch of new stuff including some pretty cool looking bags!

I didn't even know RO made bags hahaha. Very nice, blocky and minimalist... very Rick Owens.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Cas, did you see this on ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/325-NWT-RICK-OWE...QQcmdZViewItem

It's the dust version of your top one!

I bet you'd get it for the opening bid or around $200! [Y]

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

was just going to post that link!
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Ha! I just got done looking through Countesse's items, you are just too good! I would have already ordered one of the RO sweaters from her if the shipping wasn't $44!!
            I'll have to check out Barneys as well.

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Word... I think Faust ordered the leather jacket from Countesse a while back. Lovely piece and at her prices it's worth the $44 shipping hehe.

I hope that the dust sweater on ebay I linked will fit you. One of the two pieces you want for about 50% off!

Comment

• Casius
                • Dec 2006

Thanks for the link. You know what's weird is that I saw that listed earlier today and then all the sudden it dissapeared so I thought it was sold....weird.

Comment

• Servo2000
                  • Oct 2006

Casius, I imagine you're fairly close to Los Angeles if you're still anywhere near to me (read fairly close, it's still probably a good day out on the weekend sort of thing) but I believe that Maxfield's had quite a few of Rick's long, clingy sweaters and knits. At least, they did two weekends ago or so. I don't know if they have that one specifically, but if you're interested in trying them or finding others like them, then you might give them a try. I imagine you may have already stopped by, but just thought I'd mention it.
                  WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Word... I think Faust ordered the leather jacket from Countesse a while back. Lovely piece and at her prices it's worth the $44 shipping hehe.

I hope that the dust sweater on ebay I linked will fit you. One of the two pieces you want for about 50% off!

[/quote]

No, I got mine from someone else on Ebay, but she seems legit.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

didn't read the discussion hereuntill now, I actually justgot a zipped ROsweater from Countesse a few days back.

been looking at that shirt too at mindtrive :)

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Which shirt Mike? The part leather one?

I just saw it Alan Bilzerian yesterday and it's a lovely lovely piece. At first I wasn't sure what to think of a leather shirt from RO (seeing that any item that's part leather, part fabric usually comes out kind of tacky) but I was pleasantly surprised.

Beautiful colors and color matching and perfect fabric usage. The design... ah.... like Faust said, he's consistent. Never really daring with his menswear at least, just clean and consistent at a great level.

BTW... if you're thinking of a leather piece, I'm going to be selling a Rick Owens black leather biker jacket in size L on here and also listed in my store. Let me know if you are interested via PM.

-A

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

the one I got was a thick wool sweater -justreceived it today actually. really soft merino, feels great. I'll post a pic in recent purchases in a min.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• boxma
                            • Feb 2007

not sure if it's been posted before.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mnfJHBSpp-U

Comment

• sbw4224
                              • Sep 2006

Very cool! Thanks for the link, boxma. I think I like the cropped jackets after seeing them in that video.

Comment

• chagoo
                                • Oct 2006

i'll be in tokyo early april -does anyone knowwhat shops stock men'sRO besides isetan?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎