Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shifts
    • Jul 2013

Own that “lung jacket” (never heard that description before) shown on the previous page. I can say that it looks more comfortable to wear on that fantastic image than it does on the body. At least my body. The arms are very long on this one and very tight in the armpits. Makes me think it was built for a longer, more extended super-thin model body than mine.

Still love it, it looks bloody amazing.

The garment code is DU15F5777-BWGQ if it helps anyone.

Comment

• Nickefuge
      • Nov 2014

Does anybody know if the jewelry is still made by Parts Of Four?
      "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
      -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

No, it hasn't been for a long time.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nickefuge
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          No, it hasn't been for a long time.
          Thanks! Do you know who replaced them?
          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
            Thanks! Do you know who replaced them?
            Not sure. I imagine it's done in house now.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nickefuge
              • Nov 2014

Does anyone know what kind of leather LTQ is? It’s not explained in that one list on the internet.
              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• upsilonkng
                • May 2010

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                Does anyone know what kind of leather LTQ is? It’s not explained in that one list on the internet.
                from what i remember its a very thin calf , waxed not shiny and the q is for quilted on the interior. not a great one

Comment

• Karupt
                  • Jan 2019

How do the double layer t shirts work? Can you pull the inner layer higher up?

Comment

• Halibut
                    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Karupt View Post
                    How do the double layer t shirts work? Can you pull the inner layer higher up?
                    It's basically a single piece construction that wraps back inside itself from the bottom. That is to say there is no bottom hem per se, let alone two hems. This means that you cannot pull the inner layer up without stretching the outer layer, which I believe is what you're asking.

Comment

• Karupt
                      • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Halibut View Post
                      It's basically a single piece construction that wraps back inside itself from the bottom. That is to say there is no bottom hem per se, let alone two hems. This means that you cannot pull the inner layer up without stretching the outer layer, which I believe is what you're asking.
                      So can the double layer shirt be played around with to create interesting variations? I am also not tall, so I would want to be able to pull the inner layer up and not have the "hem" area bunch up.

Comment

• ian+
                        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Karupt View Post
                        So can the double layer shirt be played around with to create interesting variations? I am also not tall, so I would want to be able to pull the inner layer up and not have the "hem" area bunch up.
                        You can stack it but eventually the more you wear it the fabric loosens up and does not stay in place. As a result it bunches up at the waist creating a very unflattering effect. I am 178 cm for reference.
                        ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Fun fact - Rick Owens did a couple of costumes for Tank Girl.

Arianne Phillips: Well I absolutely love Tank Girl’s opening costume. It’s a coat and half of the coat is made of army fatigue pants, mashed up with denim and leather jackets, with different sleeves, kind of like a patchwork look. It was actually a collaboration I worked on with a friend of mine who’s now a very famous fashion designer called Rick Owens. Rick collaborated with me on a couple of costumes, before he’d even launched his own line, including another jacket and a skirt, and it was super fun to work with him. And of course, I love the gas mask with all the bits all over it, which was directly inspired by the comic.

Costume designer Arianne Phillips discusses creating post-apocalyptic looks for Lori Petty, Iggy Pop, and Ice T, collaborating with then-unknown designer Rick Owens, and the 1995 cult movie’s lasting legacy

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SafetyKat
                            • Aug 2014

*KRRRRSSSSSHZZZZZTTHZZZZZ* Will the real Slim Shady please stand up? I repeat, will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

Comment

• Spidersfrommars
                              • Jan 2021

OK I need help on upgrading my AllSaints leather collection to RO but my problem is I'm built like a Jockey so wearing a RO leather jacket will be challenging. Right now I'm looking at a Blood red moody leather jacket RU2760 LGI but afraid it might be too long as I'm only 5.4 and 125lbs, So my question to the thread is which RO leather jacket will compliment my torso and not drown me. Cheers Mark.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Look for the classic styles - the Bauhaus, the Stooges. Should be fine.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎