X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chim
    • Dec 2006

Re: RICK OWENS

we should just change the front page to a picture of jungle jane making it rain with dollar bills

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

i don't know about you guys (well, actually i do know you guys^^^), but giving someone i don't know tons of money to go in to the euro jungle and worship at the feet of olmar and mirta and watch as they take my heart out and offer me "made up prices" for flawed RO leathers in who knows what size is 100% insane. to save 20-30%?! categorically insane! get yo ass over to RSG, every last one of ya! i can't believe what i'm reading!
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="philip nod"]i don't know about you guys (well, actually i do know you guys^^^), but giving someone i don't know tons of money to go in to the euro jungle and worship at the feet of olmar and mirta and watch as they take my heart out and offer me "made up prices" for flawed RO leathers in who knows what size is 100% insane. to save 20-30%?! categorically insane! get yo ass over to RSG, every last one of ya! i can't believe what i'm reading!
        [/quote]

I'll be waiting there. This one will be easy as Pnids has laid the foundation for a thorough written-ass-beating

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Chinorlz
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Chim"]we should just change the front page to a picture of jungle jane making it rain with dollar bills
          [/quote]

W, a buddy of mine saw you on campus on saturday morning (so he says)... you cultivating a beard?

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• J_J
            • Apr 2008

philip nod, that's why i'm so unsure of doing this thing officially. it's just so approximate and I can see how people would have a problem with 'unsure' prices. I guess it's convenient only if you're after new season stuff or hard to find/sold out items.

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

i would rec' scrapping some cash together, buying some stuff, selling them, going back w more cash, buying some more stuff, selling it, repeat dry rinse...then no expectations or disappointment, you have much less work and hassle and you can sell some stuff w a broader client base, based on market competition and actually post measurements....the french just scare w me w their business tactics, i got burned many moons ago, and the whole whatever the price they feel like their croissant is telling them this morning is just merde.

edit: this is in france right, if not, i redact that last sentence and apply it to a new country substituting their favorite morning dish and shit.

Comment

• Chim
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

[quote user="Chim"]we should just change the front page to a picture of jungle jane making it rain with dollar bills
                [/quote]

W, a buddy of mine saw you on campus on saturday morning (so he says)... you cultivating a beard?

[/quote]

ha! that was definitely me, I definitely have a bit of scruff going on, I have to look like the dirty unwashed in order to sport rick more fearlessly. Speaking of which, did Joey get those white/white rick owens high tops that JJ was selling on sufu? man, they were beautiful

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

i did not buy those.
                  Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Who?
                    • Aug 2007

JJ- P is right, just buying and selling pieces would work and I am sure many would be thankful. I just think that offering the proxy service with the conditions you specified on the past page would be a great option as well (I would use it).
                    WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

who i love that you listen to reason and in the same breathe still plead insanity..

edit: i keep forgetting that i have never met such a bunch of broke ass college gamblers in my life. where's the virtual SZ poker table? i'll raise you my fencing jacket...[H]

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

oh man... should I call? I'm banking on that river....

Comment

• philip nod
                          • Aug 2007

the river came up w a DrKshdW s/s green tee....looks like you gotta straight buddy...drkshdw white pants, waxed jacket, l/s sheer, and s/s pearl t..

well, i only got two pair, ccp overlock, fencing, drkshdw green tee, RO white leather, RO black leather...

damn, you cleaned me out!! or is that a full house :)

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

I agree with pniz about just buying items and selling and not taking 'custom' orders.

But I will say this; 20-50% off is still a ton of savings for me. If I were rollin' in the dough, then of course I wouldn't bother but money is money nah mean?

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

hey i'm all for saving money....but at 20-30 (nobody said 50 that i'm aware of cas) and dealing w made up prices and flawed pieces (this is a HUGE one for me, sounds like they're selling the factory rejects) ?..at least at century 21 you get 75-80 percent off...do you expect j j to know the retail on everything in every currency, right there on the spot, flipping through their order books as the smoking salesman says you've gotten two minutes to fork over the cash, sounds like a tall order, and then the exchange into euros, deal w shipping, i mean you lose moeny at every turn..and what if they don't have what you want, you probably wont get a phone call then and there in the jungle, so you've given a G to someone who can't even spend it, or maybe you get something similiar, oh, but then there's RO sizing, or there's miscommunication....too many variables to "invest", looks like its on the SZ classifieds. better to let it start there and end up at your house, than vice versa. but please don't let me discourage anyone...

Comment

• Who?
                                • Aug 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]

who i love that you listen to reason and in the same breathe still plead insanity..

edit: i keep forgetting that i have never met such a bunch of broke ass college gamblers in my life. where's the virtual SZ poker table? i'll raise you my fencing jacket...[H]

[/quote]

I may just be having a rare optimistic moment but I don't really see this as a gamble. JJ isn't going to get you a piece that is maimed or get you xl instead of a m, if you are specific in the request I am sure this will be a way to get difficult to find sizes/pieces with the bonus of having a slight discount.

WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎